Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL T-Shirt Discussion

Swap MsPacman for a Defender mutant and you have a deal :D. Pacman is already represented by the ghost, doesn't need two pac characters.

With the Defender mutant ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/MGLShirt2014_7_zps19475a54.png

:)

- - - Updated - - -

No problems @OOO

I will have to charge you an extra $5 for the rear print though. Labour and ink cost etc set.. :)

So total for back and front print would be $34.99

Or $29.99 for the front print only.

At this stage I suppose there's not enough people wanting them to warrant me putting them on the store, so feel free to PM me and we can sort out payment. PayPal or DD is both fine. :)

That go's for any of the tees. Feel free to PM me to order. OR anything else you want printed on a tee. ORRRR side art, cpo's, marquees, bezels etc etc ( <<<< Shameless Plug)

C'mon guys! These arcade machines don't buy themselves! :lol

Thanks for the quote MamePatrol, $29.99 with front only is a good price and $34.99 for printing on both sides is fair enough (and don't forget the donation to AA ... :))

I'll order two black XL at $34.99 each (the back print will turn out terrific and at any meets you can see who the person is or brag to your friends!)

I'll send you a PM with the details and the artwork late tonight, and we'll get this show on the road ... :bike2:

What do you think the delivery time will be?

At this stage I suppose there's not enough people wanting them to warrant me putting them on the store.

Think positive, put up the OOO shirt, it's going to happen ... for example Rat and Barra are about to order one each at least ... rusty_dagger showed interest with a back print and anyone with testesterone and balls for a good men's shirt will buy one ... :lol

PS: And is it right the price is a delivery world wide price, like the website says? So delivery charge anywhere in AUS, NZ or to Pennsylvania USA is included?

Edited by OOO

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are we really allowing everyone to choose their own design? Isn't that costly @MamePatrol ?

I like OOO's very first design, and if we are getting custom designs I really need the Bump 'n Jump car on it :D and I do like the Aussie Arcade 2014 - these will be collectors items people :)

Are we really allowing everyone to choose their own design? Isn't that costly @MamePatrol ?

I like OOO's very first design, and if we are getting custom designs I really need the Bump 'n Jump car on it :D and I do like the Aussie Arcade 2014 - these will be collectors items people :)

This is the final design from me ... with the Defender mutant and BnJ car ... and this is what I am ordering with MamePatrol ... (all the other designs I made are not to be ordered) ...

Front:

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/MGLShirt2014_8_zps70e65f5a.png

Back:

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/MGLShirt2014_SampleNames_zps3b36e967.png

If you would like to order this smart looking shirt while donating some money to AA and also help out MamePatrol who is providing a great service, please go for it and post here so MamePatrol can collect the orders ... as I have ...

Front only $29.99, Front and Back (with AA name) $34.99.

@outrun86

@Foot

@Mameshane

@RMacauley

@Another Rat

@kane

@Nicko71

@mark68

@danny_galaga

@Fire_Power

@DKong

@SectionZ

@Woody

@pocketscience

@Brad

@Barra

@John73

@dmworking247

@Binkles

@Jammasized

@blontic

@Lupin

@Pash

@bondy

@Snjspiteri

@rusty_dagger

@Rat

@MonoJoker

@Kaizen

@joele

@Prosonic

@ozfalcon

@Shock_And_Awe

Edited by OOO

Perfect @OOO well done.

I suppose you could say this is our "officially licensed" AA MGL Tee! ;)

Once an order is placed/paid for, depending on if I have stock or not, we're probably lokoing at 3 - 5 working days. To print and ship. (Yes, the price includes FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING)

Don't hesitate to ask ANY questions etc. Only too happy to try and help out.

That's a great looking t-shirt. Please put me down for one with front and back printing. Great work!

What size would you like?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, the price includes FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING

Excellent. In that case @wolfman24 in Pennsylvania USA ... Steelers country.

Is there a sizing chart or are people just having a guess and going by what they usually wear?

@MamePatrol here is a perfect opportunity to become a site sponsor, set up your own section with size charts, current offerings and to become the defacto AA shirt supplier.

I know you're kicking back some of the sale from these shirts to AA anyway which is great, but maybe sponsorship would be good too?

@MamePatrol here is a perfect opportunity to become a site sponsor, set up your own section with size charts, current offerings and to become the defacto AA shirt supplier.

I know you're kicking back some of the sale from these shirts to AA anyway which is great, but maybe sponsorship would be good too?

+1

If you make $50 for AA, then just become a site sponsor instead of donating it :)

I created a new thread for orders tonight, reason being it's hard to find for members what the final design was in this thread, and I couldn't put the shirt on the first post to make it easy to find and keep a track of the orders.

If you would like to order the black shirt, please post in the orders thread (I have the orders from Shock_And_Awe, Pash and myself on the orders thread, so they do not need to post again) ... Thanks! ... :)

http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/69700-MGL-T-Shirt-Orders-NOW-OPEN

Edited by OOO