Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MGL 22 - Game 8 ~ Galaga ~ [FINISHED]

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1433 Post(s)

When I saw this game posted I was overnighting in Mudgee NSW, riding en route to Newcastle for PInfest wearing this

20140927_102814.jpg

Next day I played Galaga on one of the new Hankin cocktail machines being spruiked at Pinfest and got a typically crap score, not my sort of game... makes a cool t shirt though but the Hankin was pretty sweet. This is probably my one and only score, dips ? No idea...

20140928_143517.jpg

..aaaaand I got to pay the new walking dead Pinball

20140928_102742.jpg

All in all, it's been a pretty great weekend

State
    Auckland
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1071 Post(s)
    Sweet tee! Where did you get that from?

My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

State
    victoria
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quoted
    299 Post(s)
    Nice Tee and that Cabinet looks very nice from the photo. Gotta love The Walking Dead

State
    Sydhey
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Quoted
    914 Post(s)
    80,020 - please ignore previous glories in HS table, but I'm confident I'll beat that. (I had a quick word with Rob Mc at Pinfest and he gave away all the secrets)

gala0005.png

ps Shame I didn't meet you at pinfest Jammasized - I was hoping we'd cross paths and either settle our differences out the back or share a beer and conclude we're probably both ok .... next year maybe.

State
    NSW (Newcastle)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    727 Post(s)
    So Rob Mc, Jammasized and Fire_Power were all at Pinfest and I would have walked past you all at some stage I'd say and I never actually met any of you.... can you all please wear name tags (with your Aussie Arcade name) next year?

State
    Sydney, NSW
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Quoted
    399 Post(s)
    Boo, one of my favourite games and I can't play! :-(

boo.jpg

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1433 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Another Rat View Post
    So Rob Mc, Jammasized and Fire_Power were all at Pinfest and I would have walked past you all at some stage I'd say and I never actually met any of you.... can you all please wear name tags (with your Aussie Arcade name) next year?
    Yeah, i think that is a good idea. I was wondering who is who but no real way of knowing and that room was so packed and the sheer noise amazing. +1 for the MGL shirt idea too. Sounds like a job for @MamePatrol / noodleshirt ?

- - - Updated - - -
    @Barra shirt from FleaEbay a while back now, got it and a DK shirt the same place. Should be able to find by search. Both games i cant actually play

State
    victoria
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quoted
    299 Post(s)

State
    South Australia
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quoted
    703 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Another Rat View Post
    I spent most of the time in the competition room and was wearing a sticker with my name. Just had an extra 5 letters.

Would've liked to catch up with Jammasized, Another Rat and a few others but it wasn't to be this time.

Now I need to use all the secrets I told Fire_Power before Barra puts us all to shame.

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1433 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RMacauley View Post
    I spent most of the time in the competition room and was wearing a sticker with my name. Just had an extra 5 letters.

Would've liked to catch up with Jammasized, Another Rat and a few others but it wasn't to be this time.

Now I need to use all the secrets I told Fire_Power before Barra puts us all to shame.
    Just saw you were 1st placed after the first day of the comp, well done. Chuckled at the Rooster to Feather Duster comment but 4th isn't to be sneezed at either - congrats. EDY is a machine, he rules the Vpin comp here utterly I walked over to the comp room for a bit to see if I could see anyone as I would have liked to have met a few of you guys but yeah - maybe next time with a bit more preparation beforehand ie "I'll be wearing a pair of steel balls"

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information