Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL 2 - Table 4 - FUNHOUSE [FINISHED]

Jed

well, holy crap .... 302M 1st ball .... at 600M started to stutter and became unplayable.

started listening to the latest Pinheadz podcast at the beginning , not being able to hear it properly, so now have to listen to the whole thing again. @carbonROD

http://vpforums.org/imghost/110/table04funhouse91xv22_t.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69372[/ATTACH]

I am roughly 100 million short from the top, I might try tomorrow, then the day after and then each day after that till 2036.

Make that 612 million short :) Don't worry you and I are in the same boat. I'm really struggling with this table to get any kind of decent score. I might try my luck on the deskop version as the FS table is just slaying me.

Dedrok - how long to get a score like that ? As this isn't exaclty a high scoring table either. Ginormous !

Make that 612 million short :) Don't worry you and I are in the same boat. I'm really struggling with this table to get any kind of decent score. I might try my luck on the deskop version as the FS table is just slaying me.

Dedrok - how long to get a score like that ? As this isn't exaclty a high scoring table either. Ginormous !

The almost full length of the podcast, 150mins. Multiball Jackpots keep going up, so lite the million shot then when you lock the last ball in rudy's mouth give 2M, then a shot to the trapdoor gives 2M,3M,4M,5M,etc. Have only ever got up to 9M.

Only done this once ever, got quick multiball while 2 balls were locked and both quick and normal were running together, so alternating shots to rudy and trapdoor were both paying.

If only I had practiced this table before the pinball marathon.

had an ok game that ended when it shouldnt have. i just got to midnight and then multiball, lost a ball immediately but still had one in play, and it starts asking for my iniitials and ignores whats going on in the playfield. weird. and ripped off, reckon i was good for another 600mill at least.

14112854476261.jpg.a5fca65ddebf593c2acf4a2fb2f7a113.jpg

Edited by Jed

Did this happen? I would love a copy.

In short yep, it's happening - the pack is on it's way to matty_g_8 who is going to upload it to his dropbox.

Check out the main Vpin page, I started a new thread about it, for full details.

Time's up (finally!)

Congrats to Dedrok for ruling Rudy and taking out the Funhouse. Final results are:

1. Dedrok: 622,155,270 - 25 points

2. Cruiserman: 65,230,370 - 20

3. Kane: 52,147,890 - 16

4. Jammasized: 43,287,130 - 13

5. StevOz: 39,769,570 - 11

6. Foot: 13,986,100 - 10

7. MrBungle: 10,540,710 - 9

8. matty_g_8: 9,772,840 - 8

Ladder update and new table post very shortly.