Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Calling members in/around ORANGE NSW

Hi guys,

Im seriously considering buying an arcade machine off ebay located on site in orange. Its a long way from Wollongong and I havent yet organised transport (thinking of trailer hire), so Id like to be certain before I proceed.

Is there anyone in or around Orange who would consider going to the site (commercial premises) and checking it out for me this week?

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

Thanks Zedmaniac, I think the seller is pretty flexible with the pickup time.

My main concern is inspecting it before commiting to purchase, and confirming the dimensions so I know what kind of transport is needed.

The lisying is action with a buuy it now price, it may yet be taken from under me.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

Take a drive and have a look yourself to be sure. I drove from newcastle to orange for an overnight trip to look at a scud race before committing to buy. Took the wife for the drive, had a look around orange and other places on the way and back. Then later hired a truck for 24hrs and drove back for a 11 hour round trip to pick it up. Sometimes you do things like this for what you want. Its a bit of fun, a part of the hobby, plus you feel confidant about what you are buying as you have seen it in person. Well worth the hassle for piece of mind.