Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Classicarcades seller on Ebay DO NOT USE

Gong Rob

I bought a translite from him for a Stern Lightning i'm currently doing that had no backglass, the colours look a little washed out compared to an original lightning b/g but its better than no backglass so i'm not complaining and neither is the games owner.

On the other hand, the apron decal i bought for a Wms Flash i have in storage is crap and i won't be using it... looks like the black was printed, ie not red and white printed on clear vinyl. Plus it has a shitty looking matt finish to it, not gloss.. such a shame Pinball Rescue had to stop doing Williams/Bally stuff.

The replacement flash apron decal also is the wrong size compared to the original as I recall it is bigger

• 3 weeks later...

Steer clear of this guy. Ordered some artwork and I was sent a tracking number. Tracking number showed pre-shipment for 2 weeks. I questioned this several times. The reply was sometimes they dont update the number. Checked the interwebs and yes this can happen. Checked again a week later he said he contacted the P.O and they said they didnt send item cause it was too big for the class of postage used. He claimed he would resend and provide new tracking number, 5 days later I didn't get to the post office today excuse. I advised him I wanted a refund within 24hrs or I would lodge a dispute. To which he replied ok lol.

Now awaiting for him to reply to dispute, which based on past history wont happen. I think this guy gets things in the too hard basket and just leaves it there.

thanks for the heads up. have been looking at his overlays and been humming and haaing

Which game were you looking at? I recently bought the Eight ball overlay and it was too bright and it was creased. I started a dispute and the prick came back and tried to get me to close the dispute and he would send out another. I said no and returned for my money back.

Again do not trust the mongrel.

The main issue is he has a licenced product to sell what ever he produces...

Even if it is correct or even the art work is wrong / not finished ..

The pinball market is flooded with his product world wide ..

It should be signed off buy the person / company that owns the rights..

To make sure it is correct before it is available for sale.

• 2 weeks later...