Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 22 - Game 5 ~ Shinobi ~ [FINISHED]

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69443[/ATTACH]

I got excited when I saw this game was up as it is one I remember as a kid. I don't think I ever played it in the arcades but loved watching others play it especially the bonus stage. I played it a bit on Commodore 64 but have never spent much time playing it on MAME. I only had time to play about 6 games of this during the time it was up and managed to beat the bonus stage once (which I don't think I have ever done before). Oh well.... so far I have only played 3 games of Rainbow Island and no games of Berzerk so I am really struggling.

It's 7pm on Sunday 21-September-2014.

Score submissions for Game 5 Shinobi are now closed.

The final scoreboard standings are below ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/Shinobi4Final_zps097d2831.png

Many learnt the way of the ninja and kept improving their PB.

Brad finished the game and scored a close 2nd place. outrun86 almost finished the game and hit 3rd place.

Congratulations to RMacauley for finishing the game and winning Game 5, the first time this game has ever been played in the MGL.

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/ShinobiMGL22Winner_zpsb677f28a.png

Rainbow Islands and Berzerk (tough as nails) are currently in play, Games 6 and 7 ?

:)