Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 22 - Game 4 ~ Circus Charlie ~ [FINISHED]

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RMacauley hasn't upped his score for almost 2 weeks.

You rang???? :lol

Took one last eventful trip to the circus. Reached the first trapeze with 104K and no lives lost then used all of my lives beating that bloody level. Built up more lives on the lions and the rest is history. A new PB but just short of 500K. It was so close I could almost smell it.

circusc3.png.b875a37e195973393363e78effb02409.png

• Administrators

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69018[/ATTACH]

I'm circussed out now :)

3rd tightrope stage is a right bastard, should have stuck to trapeze - losts 4 lives on the stupid tightrope yet made the 2nd trapeze without losing a life.

Wow blew me away! Well done mate =)

circusc-brad-326090.png.6c3c009cc0205a8c62aab08baf6c205b.png

131870 Finally beat that awful stage 6.

I've also worked out how to max out level one a bit more with those generating coin bags.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/13/35e7008cdf131c7dc88d4d38e737d11c.jpg

Some of you guys have really scored well on this game, hats off to you all. Fun game!

I'm done. Forced myself to play the horse stage a few times but its way too infuriating. GG Charlie

I try to avoid getting points on the later Horse stages, I just lose lives if I try to score too many points. I'm sure with practice these can be maxed out, but I don't have the time nor inclination to work it out - ditto for the beach ball stages, I can get 10k on the 1st one, but haven't spent the time working out the optimal jumping sequence for the later ones. Trampoline (the 3rd stage) will also take some working out which I don't have time for, but once you work it out it will just be a matter of repeat over and over again.

Cool game this one. Might sneak one more game in, but I haven't done a stitch of work today and I really should be doing that :(

I try to avoid getting points on the later Horse stages, I just lose lives if I try to score too many points. I'm sure with practice these can be maxed out, but I don't have the time nor inclination to work it out - ditto for the beach ball stages, I can get 10k on the 1st one, but haven't spent the time working out the optimal jumping sequence for the later ones. Trampoline (the 3rd stage) will also take some working out which I don't have time for, but once you work it out it will just be a matter of repeat over and over again.

Cool game this one. Might sneak one more game in, but I haven't done a stitch of work today and I really should be doing that :(

Yeah that was my problem last time. I lost 11 lives on the horse stages trying to get points instead of finishing the levels. Although it was probably a better option than doing the trapeze :lol

In practice I've done some big jumps ie 8k but its a pure fluke and only after restarting a shit load

I was safe on the ball stages, making sure to finish them without dying.

This game is definitely a lot better when you figure it out. At first glance its rubbish :laugh:

It's 7pm on Sunday 14-September-2014.

Score submissions for Game 4 Circus Charlie are now closed.

The final scoreboard standings are below ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/CircusCharlie6Final_zpsed080aca.png

Everyone seemed to be very challenged in this game with so many great scores. John73, Barra and kane all broke the previous AA record. Brad and Foot hit 300K+ and were not far behind.

Congratulations to RMacauley for setting a new AA record and winning Game 4.

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/CircusCharlieMGL22Winner_zpsb1fb2fda.png

Shinobi and Rainbow Islands are currently in play, Games 5 and 6 ?

:)