Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 22 - Game 3 ~ Joust ~ [FINISHED]

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually in the good ol' days I did try to clock this game though after 6 hours and almost 8 million I just rode all my extras into the lava, doubt I could go close these days, maybe on the real machine perhaps..

Do me a favour and do yourself a favour ... why waste talent ... get MAME or whatever, and play the game like you did BITD.

If you don't well that's OK too, but 'shoulda woulda coulda' doesn't cut it when you only live once.

First target 300K, then the mill and then how good can you get?

Are you too old to try? Over to you ... :)

- - - Updated - - -

It's 7pm on Sunday 7-September-2014.

Score submissions for Game 3 Joust are now closed.

The final scoreboard standings are below ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/Joust4Final_zpse8e566f3.png

This is a tough game to do well. Hitting the 100K-200K zone is an achievement in itself.

However 2 players took the game to another level and played extremely well.

Barra scores a high 373K breaking the AA record. However Brad flaps through the waves into even deeper deadly territory for a mighty 448K.

Congratulations to Brad for setting a new AA record and winning Game 3, winning 2 games in a row, a very rare feat for anyone ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/JoustMGL22Winner_zps28e35bc9.png

Circus Charlie and Shinobi are currently in play, Games 4 and 5. Check out the overall scoreboard later tonight for an update …

:)

Tips.. don't rise to them let 'em come to you, dactiles have known kill points middle ledge, right lower ledge, though the same stand your ground do not flap, later on you need to hug the top to defeat the black knights more important is to kill them as they generate hovering over the generation points middle lower first.

Tips.. don't rise to them let 'em come to you, dactiles have known kill points middle ledge, right lower ledge, though the same stand your ground do not flap, later on you need to hug the top to defeat the black knights more important is to kill them as they generate hovering over the generation points middle lower first.

It's a shame you caught Joust on the last day of MGL Game 3 after it closed ... It would have been great to have you join in and play ... :045:

Watched Guardians of the Galaxy at the pictures tonight - enjoyable and not bad.

Even better, Barra top scores even higher tonight with 357,100 ... :117:

2 days to go ... nice birdy ... :)

I watched it over the weekend also. I really enjoyed it. Did u stay to after the credits?

• Administrators

It's a great game and an absolute classic.

There are a couple of strategies that will get you through a lot of screens with practice. Memorize the pterodactyl kill spots and you're all set. I just can never remember all the spots although know a couple. If you kill them you need to hurry and clear the screen else you get new ones spawning and they mess up your dodging something fierce.

Brad

I watched it over the weekend also. I really enjoyed it. Did u stay to after the credits?

Yes I did, but as mark68 posted, there was a duck. Which I thought was bizarre ...

I went to see it a few weeks ago, fun film. Howard. :D

My faves were Rocket the raccoon and Drax as the muscle. A bit too much special effects for me but the jokes were pretty good.

Will see it again in a few weeks, just for fun ... Thanos looked great with that big head in the gold armour ... when you want a break from the MGL, head out and treat yourself ... :)

- - - Updated - - -

It's a great game and an absolute classic.

Very famous and challenging game. Requires a lot of skill and practice ... so what's new ... :laugh: