Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

4/8 Way Joystick Restrictor Boards ** Order Now! **

They have a wiring diagram

-http://www.da-share.com/wiki/APC897

But I can take pics of mine including the on/off button if it helps

Can get a bit confusing if you haven't installed one before

Cheers

I managed to work out replacing and re-wiring my joysticks and buttons by following what was already there, but that's about as complicated as I'm willing to try. I found the wiring diagram on the wiki page but it doesn't help me much, I would really appreciate a photo of your set up, that should help a lot.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I managed to work out replacing and re-wiring my joysticks and buttons by following what was already there, but that's about as complicated as I'm willing to try. I found the wiring diagram on the wiki page but it doesn't help me much, I would really appreciate a photo of your set up, that should help a lot.

I am surprised be this?

"one wire in - one wire out- repeat for each control wire"

How hard can it be?

Here are some pics

Let me know if you have any questions

Also a link to the button I used -http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/281437683953?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

20170126_090639.thumb.jpg.ac6b429aacce73816d7df302b076c02e.jpg

20170126_090656.thumb.jpg.e97047eba8eb4f2503705329676aa52f.jpg20170126_090830.thumb.jpg.0d289c3f7fe34e71474d14631bb895bb.jpg

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Special deal; order via PM and get 1 board for $30 or 2 boards for $55. Postage included in deal. :)

What happened to the Website?

I was looking for 4WayR on it last month to refer someone to it (Not from AA).

Got the impression they were no longer produced or available.

Otherwise there is no other info except for a few old threads.....

I moved the sales of some products to my da-Share web site a while ago. I've just updated the first post with the new URL.

I’m looking for something almost the same, I want a device that for example when you push left then slide the stick up it disconnects right then connects up

I’m looking for something almost the same, I want a device that for example when you push left then slide the stick up it disconnects right then connects up

http://www.da-share.com/wiki/APC897

DIP switches:

1: 4-way mode.

OFF: First takes precedence; when the joystick moves diagonally from one direction to another, it will stay with the original one.

ON: Last takes precedence; when the joystick moves diagonally from one direction to another, it will change to the new one.

Is that what you want?

• 8 months later...

a question about the board. i bought one from you around 4 years ago and i'm fairly embarrassed to say i still haven't got around to installing it :redface

in the meantime i've moved to a raspberry pi setup, so i no longer have a 12v power supply to hook the board up to.

could this be powered using less voltage or is 12v required ?

It should be good down to about 7V or 8V on the "12V" input. You could run it from 5V if you removed (and bypassed) and 78L05 regulator.

Using a 1N4734 in the bypass can also be useful.

ie. Bridge the 78L05 with a piece of wire and link a 1N4734 from the bridge to the common of the 78L05.

-----------------
|       |       |
|      { }      |
|       |       |

{ } is the 1N4734