Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL2 - Table 2 - STAR WARS (Data East) - [FINISHED]

I will accept the wooden spoon for the moment, but truth be known I would rather not have it!

However, I will hold it up high and as long as I can, and I will also hold it with pride!

Edited by MrBungle
Typo

AA goes down more on weekends than a part time ho.... :)

Anyways. ... one day left for star wars.

I had a thought. The comp is spilt nearly 50/50 between desktop players, And full screen/cabinet players. So what if we had two winners - A desktop winner, And a full screen winner. Just bragging rights though. No change to scoring. (Too late to change things now) I think it would motivate us cabinet players though, to at least beat each other ?

Feedback on this idea appreciated. The comp is a work in progress, so I reckon we should look for ways for it to evolve in a natural but logical way.

Cheers

Well my desktop monitor can rotate for FS play though I don't usually bother as I prefer the desktop versions myself, so I could play and qualify for both. Though there really should be little to no difference in gameplay difficulty between the DT and FS versions of the same recreation, that said earlier VP builds and earlier recreations of the same table can vary a lot more.

Star Wars will end at 5:30pm tonight. Dedrok has a firm stranglehold on this game but also a big score from Cruiserman nudged Kane out of 2nd spot.

Table 3, Jungle Queen, is now being played !

Star Wars will end at 5:30pm tonight. Dedrok has a firm stranglehold on this game but also a big score from Cruiserman nudged Kane out of 2nd spot.

Table 3, Jungle Queen, is now being played !

Time's up !

Congrats to Dedrok for taking out table #2 ! That's two wins on the trot.

Podium of Honour: 1. Dedrok 2. Cruiserman 3. Kane

And the points awarded as follows:

1. Dedrok: 7,111,160,300 - 25

2. Cruiserman: 797,662,760 - 20

3. Kane: 540,198,830 - 16

4: StevOz: 242,993,140 - 13

5. Matty_g_8: 240,442,380 - 11

6. Jammasized: 193,952,660 - 10

7. MrBungle: 175,019,890 - 9

8. Foot: 163,398,500 - 8

Order of Merit for VPGL2 will be updated shortly.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a tip for playing this .... which is another reason that the code was updated, ramp shots over and over and over again. Boring after a while.

Same as on the real machine but the flipper doesn't grow tired and weak.

Extra ball is lit at 8 ramps, extra ball awarded at 100 ramps, extra ball awarded at 200 ramps. No more available.

Ramp bonuses pay off nicely , especially the last 2 @ 91M and 99M.

So with an average of around 650M - 700M every 100 ramps, you only need to make over 1000 to reach 7B.

The aim was to break the scores at 9,999,999,990 but need 1400 - 1500 ramps and a spare 3 hrs to do so.

or just play normally for more fun.

1000 ramps for 7 bill - that is truly an Endurance effort ! Staying focused for that long is an achievement in itself.

Cheers for the tips. It's a nice table.

Have you seen the new Buck Rogers by Sindbad ? Pretty sweet ! A couple nice new EM's too. Really like the Gottlieb Atlantis.

Edit: just noticed Star Wars Trilogy has a new night mod available - that looks pretty awesome too, will be playing that one later for sure.