Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

want to sell (LAST ACTION HERO) what price should i put on it?

hi i have a last action hero pinny i just dont know how much to put on it the cabinet is in good condition artwork is good and not faded it does have typical wear marks hear and there nothing major playfield is in really good condition except a little wear around the ball pits not major i have just put in a upgraded new magnet driver board new rubbers balls and gave it a service and polish plays perfect nothing to be done so if you guys could help me out and give me a ruff estimate on what they are going for in australia would be great thanks

Hi and welcome to AA.

The natives get a little restless around here when a new fellow comes along and wants to sell his wares straight off the bat.

Now not saying you are as you were after a price check but you can understand as far as the natives go you could be after a cheap place to sell your pins with no interest in the forum.

The boys are just being protective of our fine community.

Hence this is why a 30 day, 30 post rule exists.

If you do wish to sell your pins on here quickly I believe you can do so by becoming a sponsor or something like that.

In answer to your question I'd say around the 2-2.3k from what you have described.

Here's a link that will give you a little info on some past results and though you can't tell the condition of a lot of these pins, it gives you some idea to go on...

http://www.pinpedia.com/machine/Last-Action-Hero/prices

As Pash has mentioned it's always a good idea to introduce yourself in the introduction section and let the boys know a bit about you.

Hello and welcome to AA will23.

Did you purchase your LAH? a good estimate right there would help if you did (Unless you went through a dealer and paid through the teeth) or honestly you can name your price as many people do on here but in the end you may not get what you want... Hardly anyone does! :)

Before you know it you will be contributing to AA in posts, you will fly through 30 posts 30 day rule and in that time you will get to know how things work better on here as we are all very approachable when it comes to tech and Q&A