Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Sometimes you lose, sometimes you WIN!!!!!

Hey AA, Ive now finished jumping round like an.idiot and had to share my good news.

Recently I purchased a new oscilloscope for the first time in my life after 30 years as a bench repair tech. It's a good model in the new series of dso's-

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=221201291632&alt=web

Today a second unit I didn't pay fir showed up. **** it's nice to sometimes be a WINNER!!!!!

Z

My Motto- if it feels good FEEL IT!

Hmmm, the old dilemma, about windfalls and honesty.

I would personally contact the seller to notify them of the error, but by the time they factor in paying shipping for the return my bet is they will not bother, but the right thing has been done.

I purchased a smoke machine once and it arrived non-functioning. I informed the seller who without requesting a return simply shipped me another. When the 2nd unit arrived (and Worked) because they did not want the 1st one back I investigated the issue. Loose wire was all. I was lucky but felt honest in my dealings.

Ok I did the right thing- sent a message to the seller. A reply came in 2 minutes- wish I could always get that sorta response time!

I told them that the return post is gonna probably cost $50. The unit was marked with an import value of $80.

They have said I can keep it. Now I'm an honest WINNER!!!! :)

Ok I did the right thing- sent a message to the seller. A reply came in 2 minutes- wish I could always get that sorta response time!

I told them that the return post is gonna probably cost $50. The unit was marked with an import value of $80.

They have said I can keep it. Now I'm an honest WINNER!!!! :)

And there it is, well done