Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Star Trek LE #32 with a few mods

Well have a new Pin arriving Friday (Tron again) so something must go again. This time I have the STLE that I got from Luke and the extras are as follows The inside cabinet decals as well as the laser cut Mirror blades for this ST with the cutouts for the lights embedded in the cabinet. A sub woofer from Pinball pro a Star Trek Header with led lighting as well as under cabinet lighting. The flippers have the brushed aluminium look as well as flipper bands. It is in NIB condition and now time for someone else to enjoy. I have changed things around to fit five machines in my room but it is to many so this will have to go or maybe my IJ. we will see if anyone is interested as its a great machine with an amazing light show. The new speech pack and maybe new code should be out soon so maybe a good time to buy.

will put pictures up shortly. (I always have issues putting pictures up and its more of a trail and error situation for me)

thanks for looking

henry :

Sold Pending full payment Deposit taken:cry:)

Edited by junjun0802

Hi Mr Chop Chop

Funny how things go as it all seems like the same money and machines going around in circles. The mirror blades come from the US and I do like them more than the decal that can be put there instead of the mirrors. It has the cut out for the leds. Still have to get up to your place to show me the acdc song changing. Would like to see done. A sub woofer kit for ST is a real +. I see that you are in trouble again !!! Me too as this last week I have managed to get a LOTR and Tron and I told the wife I will never have more than 3 to 4 pins again. I am at 6 currently but ones awaiting collection. If you want to come up and have a look at the topper the mirrors and decals as well as hear the sub you are most welcome

I wish I posted the sale last week

Henry

Hi Mr Chop Chop

I see that you are in trouble again !!! Me too as this last week I have managed to get a LOTR and Tron and I told the wife I will never have more than 3 to 4 pins again. I am at 6 currently but ones awaiting collection.

Henry

Glad to hear I am not the only one getting in trouble for buying pins. It's the depth that varies as i always seem to be in it. :redface

right on. Catch up time. Our collections are convering. I'll pm you mobile for catch up

Thanks for the catch up yesterday very impressive collection and always good to catch up with a fellow pinball person. The monster bash is a awesome machine for who ever gets it. My STLE has had no bites so looks like I will keep it till the next code up date but still need to move on a machine for space at home. If you would like to make an offer please feel free and for transport had prowler pick up the Spiderman so I will get a price from him to move it to syd or Melbourne and relook at my price. Maybe interested in a MOPLE as a swap + or - cash depend on condition but then I still have same problem and still in trouble with the wife

also consider this a BUMP

cheers

henry

Well that Bump worked Had quite a few enquirers and looks like it is sold pending full payment Many thanks for all the interest and back down to 4 pins again

will keep updated once transaction complete

Many thanks to All

Henry