Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New pin day mean 1 has to go

SOLD SOLD SOLD payment super fast many thanks if the buyer wants to be known he will post

Many thanks for trouble free transaction

Thanks for all the interest and now I know I sold it to cheap but happy with the price and speed that it happened. I will not reply to all who pm ed me as I will be here till the wee hours if I did but thanks for all the offers it did go to the first commitment to buy and the money should be in the bank in the morning if not I will go down the line however the buyer has a history so I think no problems as far a payment goes

thanks all maybe now I will have to look for a METLE or roadcase premium but if that happens same problem !!!

Nice problem though !!! ;)

HI All

New pin day today and enjoying my LOTR LE what a great game and for now it looks like a keeper (for at least 6 months as I always say this when I get a new pin) but this means something has to go as I have more than I can fit at home. Thinking Spiderman for 5k firm pick up from parkwood on the Gold coast. Has the inside cabinet side decals and the Buildings MOD with the train on the other side

Condition is good for its age and as always will have beaky go over it before it goes but it is working 100% No wear anywhere and cabinet is in great shape. I think it has a few other mods but when I upload photos you will see

thanks and back to LOTR

cheers

henry :D

Edited by junjun0802

Id love to.know who ends up scoring this, I know im not close enuff to the top.of the pm lizt, unless (can we do uptradimg like they do in drafts, lol)

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk