Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

IGBY 2014 - Team AA Scoreboard

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Problem solved. I worked out how to remove the shaft, but to mount the joystick properly I need a bigger hole which means you don't need to remove the shaft. Oh well, I now know how to remove it :lol Will try and have a look at the CP tomorrow and hopefully get it all set up.

There's a trick to removing the rubbers, if you ever need to replace them. Feel free to message myself if you need any tips. As for the hole, fairly confident that it needs to be 29mm, better off to use a 28mm drill saw piece. Your joysticks will sit flush with the control panel.

Welcome aboard you game scoring freak ;)

I stand in awe of your current scores!

Cheers,

Brad

Thank you, sir. Appreciate the kind words. Could always be better, though. Right? ugh.

There's a trick to removing the rubbers' date=' if you ever need to replace them. Feel free to message myself if you need any tips. As for the hole, fairly confident that it needs to be 29mm, better off to use a 28mm drill saw piece. Your joysticks will sit flush with the control panel.[/quote']

sorry and i do apologize but i read this totally perverted and then message turned into massage and i had to stop.

At least, for now, the goal of sub 1000s has been stuffed.

@John73 - is that a custom cabinet?

Anytime.

Will check that out. Always on the lookout for more leagues or at least, different leagues.

Thank you, sir. Appreciate the kind words. Could always be better, though. Right? ugh.

sorry and i do apologize but i read this totally perverted and then message turned into massage and i had to stop.

Reading back on it, I can understand how you read it in that way. I can assure you, there are no MASSAGES on offer.

It's an old arcade cabinet I picked up for around $130 a couple of years ago which has been MAMEd. I haven't touched it in ages and thought I'd give it another go, but if you've got access to MCA joysticks as we do, you would probably not use anything else. Must have worked too hard over the weekend, spend most of today sleeping so far and not putting joystick in :redface

.....and yes, comments regarding sticks, shafts and rubbers will always read a little perverted, and if we were playing Gyruss in this comp I'd chuck in the stock standard Uranus joke for good measure :lol

Thanks for the tips. Feel free to check out our MAME Gaming League (MGLs) while you are here, you may even wish to join in on the next one, though I shouldn't be encouraging more people like you because I'm already finishing well down in the competitions :lol

http://www.aussiearcade.com/forumdisplay.php/13-Mame-Virtual-Pinball-and-General-Emulation

i think you might regret that :lol

T.I.F is well known in online mame and home computer comps as a beast of high scoring.

This looks like an interesting little comp. Go you AA guys :)

wow funny when i drop out I get shitted on lol

you guys help decide his fate

http://www.retrouprising.com/contests/open-contests/internet-gaming-bash-year/t15871/p14/#post278903

Looks extremely dodgy to me. I never noticed the Burnin' Rubber score which is obviously fake, but then I've nearly entered scores incorrectly while submitting, but I'd obviously PM someone the sec I realised the score was wrong. The three Bomb Jack scores are rather telling,, we all know how good Paul is, but for his brother/cousin to be awesome players (1mil+ on hard) and having never submitted scores to other forums is a bit weird.

• Administrators
Sorry guys, I have to retire from the competition. I have a family situation that needs my attention.

As John said, family comes first so look after them. I hope all is well mate.

Cheers,

Brad

Frogger update 74440, puts me back in 5th

Soooooo many games, soooooo many dead frogs

Nice work.

I actually beat your 55k score the other day by 510 pts, but didn't post it :lol I've been smashing this game, but too many great starts ruined by work or something else making be kill off the game :(

• Administrators
Does your version of Frogger have a glitch where he does a half jump sometimes or a full jump but takes twice as long? As if it was in slow motion?

Its a well known frogger bug. Actually emulated accurately as its a thing in the real game too.

Brad

• Administrators

Its normally a sprite collision error. I can usually replicate it but I'm trying to remember at what point. I swear I've seen it happen on the road but its almost always jumping from a log and from the edge of the log....maybe from the edge of one log to the edge of another?

the game slows and your frog stretches vertically until you land and then the game resumes at normal speed.

Brad

I haven't had any time to play of late, we got the news our landlord is selling the house, 7 months in to a 12 month lease. After we moved here from the last house that also got sold. :realmad:

We are going to break the lease and move to the in laws house for a while. Sick of renting.

End game is I've been clearing out sheds and garden sheds, packing and cleaning. No time for gaming right now.

Good frogger scores coming in all the same I see.

Due to Kernzy's behavior in this contest, I have decided to remove all of his scores and disqualify him for the remainder of the competition. While his own scores may be legitimate, he was unable and refused to provide adequate proof of the existence of his brother and cousin. This behavior goes against the desired honorable nature of the contest and as such I have decided to remove kernzy from the competition entirely.

This is my own decision not Retrouprising or any members of the staff.

I would like the thread not to be derailed so if anyone wants to talk about this they can just pm me or email me at vgwolfman@yahoo.com