Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

An eBay WTF Auction?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/WOOLWORTHS-Dreamworks-Heroes-Activity-and-Collectors-Album-NEW-Folder-book/331170129574?_trksid=p2047675.c100010.m2109&_trkparms=aid%3D555012%26algo%3DPW.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140122130056%26meid%3D5981190389806653362%26pid%3D100010%26prg%3D20140122130056%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D24%26sd%3D261442420688

Selling the Woolworths Hero's Collectors book. I don't get it - people are buying this for $9.80 + $8.20 postage - a product that retails for $5 at Woolworths.

Have Woolworths sold out? Are people that desperate for them? I realise regional people may not have a Woolworths near by and might like this, but they aren't gonna be able to get the collector cards if they don't have a local Woolworths. Should I go buy up all the stock of these? :lol

Another guy is selling the cards - got about 40 at home for the Niece & Nephew - maybe I can cash in on them :lol

well cards sell for 2 bucks a pop on ebay

i tell them i got 5 kids (which i do) and they all collect so get handfulls for free

mrs has 40 odd spare cards and filled 5 books lol

The guy who just served me gave me 5 cards for spending $40, but another person who served me previously gave one card for spending $39-50 or something... cheap so and so. :lol Yeah I've seen the people selling them on eBay - it's a wonder a Woolies employee hasn't sneaked about 100 cards to a friend who is shopping and shared the eBay profits :)

The folder sold out in about 2 weeks and has not been available in most supermarkets for over 3 or more weeks.

Sometimes it is easier to buy the cards than try and collect them from Woolworths.

Plus if your near a full collection you will look at buying the cards your missing instead of taking the lottery at woolies.

I was in there once and there was a table of cards I think for swaps, and the folders. There was a hoard of people around the table.

Just wait for the fad to die down, and buy a complete set folder and all.

Plus if your near a full collection you will look at buying the cards your missing instead of taking the lottery at woolies.

I was in there once and there was a table of cards I think for swaps, and the folders. There was a hoard of people around the table.

Just wait for the fad to die down, and buy a complete set folder and all.

Just as he said.

I sold a crapload of simpsons figurines from the old "collectable" program run by supermarkets and people were paying insane amounts for them (up to $20). But now they aren't worth crap