Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Johnny Mnemonic

Hi all,

Selling my Johnny Mnemonic. Will upload pictures tomorrow after I've given her a polish.

Great game, really fast, deep rule set and has picked up quite a following over the last few years. One of the best wizard modes in pinball - powerdown.

Has upgraded speakers, full LED's, bling balls, always polished and cleaned.

The only issue is the hand works intermittently. It works for about 10 games, then drops the ball. After a few tries the game disables the hand and you continue as normal. The movement is smooth and I am pretty sure it is the leaf switch however the whole hand needs to be pulled apart and cleaned by someone with more skills than myself. If you can't do this yourself, I estimate the cost to be around $100 for the service.

I should add that the LED's in GI were blinding so I removed them and the pics reflect this. I still have the LED's which will come with the machine.

Includes the manual and some spare parts - LED's, fuses, rubbers etc.

Now sold pending payment

Contact via PM or on O431 575 6O3

1.thumb.jpg.563a667f35af615730515c20ceb3ecdf.jpg 2.thumb.jpg.a0f1297545744b8788618f2e67574632.jpg 3.thumb.jpg.ebd8fcb044904ab4171e8c47894bf5fa.jpg 4.thumb.jpg.9f87d0d51bbfc6c65028f2c373cdd888.jpg 5.thumb.jpg.b3b407cb61a7efb1fc2b59f208038c84.jpg 7.thumb.jpg.2dda1d93c44f0e7c6f028d1dd3481151.jpg 8.thumb.jpg.69253d29435de99355666eb719dec93f.jpg

Edited by hathro
Sold pending payment

I just remove the switch in the glove. There is software in the ROM (after the prototype version) that turns the high power of the magnet off after its initial high power, so the switch is pretty much redundant. Either remove the switch, or desolder one of the wires, and in the two JM's i've had, never had a problem since (except you get an error dot).

Awesome game - fastest machine i've played and rules are great

is the glove essential for gameplay

few youtube vids and what ive read im unsure

Hi narf_, no it is not essential for gameplay and can be disabled in the menu. What happens is the ball falls into a VUK which launches the ball up into the glove. The magnet comes on and holds the ball in the hand. You then move the hand to the matrix on the right and place the ball down. The hand returns and another ball is launched.

I actually prefer playing with the hand disabled as the game doesn't slow down when you have to place the ball in the matrix. A gate is placed in front of the VUK and once you hit this, it triggers the matrix and you continue playing without the slowdown.

- - - Updated - - -

I just remove the switch in the glove. There is software in the ROM (after the prototype version) that turns the high power of the magnet off after its initial high power, so the switch is pretty much redundant. Either remove the switch, or desolder one of the wires, and in the two JM's i've had, never had a problem since (except you get an error dot).

Awesome game - fastest machine i've played and rules are great

Thanks robm, I've read this too. Will leave this up to the new owner if they want to replace the switch or put up with the credit dot :)

They should name one of those new suburbs that are popping up here in WA something like Pin Park and then have the streets called like, Jackpot Lane, or Tilt Street or Bumper Lane etc..

I would probably move there 8)

mosman park maybe - we are not all religous