Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Capcom CPS3 Games not running on mame 0.153

Maybe not. Point me in right direction?

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm just found this..

"Mame runs nocd versions of all the cps3 games. The roms are named with an n at the end. These will bypass the write in process."

Might be my issue.

go to emu paradise find the rom you want to play and they list the required BIOS and SOUND etc files needed for it.. Just to check you have everything required...

EDIT: mmm just checked for you they recommend a specific emulator for them and not MAME...

Yeah. Have grabbed all the nocd versions now. Thanks heaps for all your help.

Especially Thamiel who has replied to 100 pms. Groovymame and crt_emulator are amazing. No screen tear. Looks great.

• 5 years later...

question

Is there a possible way to play retro games like CPS3, Nintendo, Atari on one single emulator. I have installed MAME Emulator I think it is the newest version and now I play CPS3 ROMs but I want to change to play Super Mario from Nintendo. Is there a possible way to change the configuration of the emulator or I need to install another one. I don't want to delete my CPS3 games and my saved achievements on it.

Edited by ledikom
grammar

Welcome to AA. This a very random topic in which to post that question, but we've all done something like that :)

Since line MAME 0.190 they merged the MESS emulator into MAME. It runs the consoles you mentioned plus a whole lot more. There's a bit more screwing around if you're using a commandline, like using "...path/to/mame64.exe -system -cart -game.zip" along with any other parameters you need. Do not take that example as being accurate, you'll need to google the correct commands and play around. I'm not sure how to launch the MESS half into it's own menu either, but i'm sure you can.