Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 21 - Scoreboard [8 of 8 Games Completed]

I can't believe that not one of the most awesome games ever created (my list) came up ;)

Brad

Well if it's any consolation, Bubble which you nominated is being played in the IGBY so no doubt you'll show us all how to play and win this in the name of AA :)

• Administrators
Well if it's any consolation, Bubble which you nominated is being played in the IGBY so no doubt you'll show us all how to play and win this in the name of AA :)

Hell no I'm crap at it but I like seeing different GOOD games in the MGL's and not the tired old samey ones.

Brad

Not one of my favorite MGLs I got to say :( Not because I didn't win, I could get my 8 preferred games and I still wouldn't win :lol But the game selection just didn't do it for me this time round. I had pretty much zoned out by the end. I had in previous MGLs nominated Qix and after playing it, for the life of me I don't know why I would have ever nominated it :lol

Thanks OOO for running the MGL again. Maybe the game selection will be more to my liking in the next one :)