Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

CPR Distributors

I was just on the CPR website and looking at who their distributors are and right down at the bottom of the page Australia/NZ get a mention of distributor negotions underway in OZ with a "very active pinballer and restorer" in early 2014.

Can anyone shed some light on who this maybe??.

Arrgh that sucks as a kiwi i would rather buy direct from the U.S. Its not that aussies provide bad service or anything like that it just cheaper to for goods direct instead of paying shipping to oz then ozzie gst then shipping to nz and nz gst.

Arrgh that sucks as a kiwi i would rather buy direct from the U.S. Its not that aussies provide bad service or anything like that it just cheaper to for goods direct instead of paying shipping to oz then ozzie gst then shipping to nz and nz gst.

Don't see why you couldn't order direct regardless.

As for the AU market. Interesting to see if there's any savings to be had with a distributor, or will the distributor eat the cut and the end result be no different.

Problem we had was only 20% off retail and with shipping and duty and gst, No margin left

cheaper for the customer to buy directly if under $500

PS we still have 200 sets of plastics sets nobody seems to want.

The only way for everyone to be happy is exclusive no direct sales to Australia by CPR and the distributor will buy and sell more