Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

This guy is a joke!

Guest Dylan_2015

Guest Dylan_2015

I recently found a Yellow Viper machine listed for sale on Gumtree (last Sunday) by a guy named Tory, in Blacktown. I called him on the Saturday and had plans of inspecting the machine on Sunday. He had it listed for $300 ONO. It was in great condition, apparently missing a game board so he was unsure if the machine was working or not.

I call on Sunday morning to arrange a time only to find that he had sold it already : ( Anyways, I have a look on Gumtree, that very day I see the Viper machine listed for sale!

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/burwood/other-video-games-consoles/arcade-machine-with-300-games-excellent-condition-/1038449676

The new seller hasn't listed a price only that it's negotiable.. This is the same seller who sold a machine to a member here on AA, and was trying to sell his MK2 board for $350 (now $250). I called him to see what kind of price he hopes to achieve, he told me around $1700 with the 300 in 1 board or $1500 without! I fronted him about the machine being sold for $300 and he tried to deny it saying that he's owned the machine for years. What a blowass.. Hopefully no one gets scammed by this loser, then again.. There's a sucker born every minute.

Guest Dylan_2015
flipper

i didnt buy a 200 cab due to transport. it sold and new seller was asking 3.5k in same condition

That's crazy! The sad thing is, they usually manage to con someone. I just like how this particular seller tried to pass the machine off as his own, claiming to of had it for years. The machine is identical to the previous ad, shitty marquee, game instruction card, button/joystick colour scheme. When I mentioned that I had seen it on Gumtree he paused, and the conversation soured into an awkward blur of words on his part. Like a fish flapping around on land.