Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Mamejay Jnr has arrived!!! Mr and Mrs Mamejay are over the moon

Hey guys,

Well on Wednesday morning Miss Mamejay Jnr was born.

Mrs Mamejay and baby are doing wonderful.

Mr Mamejay cannot believe he created this beautiful creature.

Really puts life into perspective.

I AM A GOD!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]60350[/ATTACH]

Awesome mate congrats!

Some mods to consider:

- Volume control

- On/off switch

- Pause / Stop

- Rewind

(if you achieve any of these, please provide a full write up) ;)

And sometimes fast forward....would love them to be 21yrs old and out of the house :lol

And sometimes fast forward....would love them to be 21yrs old and out of the house :lol

I think a 21 yo daughter could be potentially more trouble.... guys at seedy arcades lurking around your house, having to think about paying for a wedding... :lol

All the same, congrats mamejay. Didn't read this thread earlier, I thought you had a kid who was joining AA - I guess she's a little too young..... what is the policy on < 1 week yo's joining?

Thanks for all the messages guys. Going to start my girl on retro gaming. Whip out the Atari and all the classic 80's games first. Get her to appreciate the earlier console and arcade games first before letting her hit the current gen games :)

Congratulations, aah, I remember those days, a brand new bundle of joy, the best feeling in the world. Next is their first words, (usually dad dad), then learning to crawl,

And before you know it the terrible twos come along and they pull the house to bits!