Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 20 - Game 8 ~ Kung-Fu Master ~ [FINISHED]

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bit disappointed with the last 2 games after looking like I might take 3rd, they are not my type of game and even though I haven't given them the time the deserved, I doubt it would have made much difference if I played them 24/7 - some games you just aren't great at and as Derryn would say "That's Life". Some gamers are great at lots of games, some are good at lots, I find I'm mediocre at lots and great at about .5% of them :lol

Congrats to the guys who have done well on all games (Chris & Barra mainly for this MGL) but also Rob for the umpteenth number of prior MGLs. And @OOO thanks for another great MGL - 200 from 2 games for you, I'm not the only one that wishes that you'd play more of the games. :)

Haven't seen many scores come in on this game ... not even one yet from the 3 players who nominated this game! ... @Brett2280, @camaro or @Nicko71 ...

Thought I would post a hint to help out on a possible technique to use, should be worth a few points at least ...

http://pic2.pbsrc.com//home/march2014/animated_left.gif ... :laugh:

Maybe kernzy or somebody else can shed some more insight on this game ...

2 days to go ...

:)

only played 2 games of this so far. 2nd game was worse than original entry. really frustrated me so never played again. well out of practice.

seems to me now it is a game of luck!!

tips? hmmm...

jump kick 2's and 3's of baddies for multiplier points.

3rd floor boss, jump kick into him, then duck down and punch rapidly.

4th floor boss. LUCK! 1st time round he normally chucks at your head, so just duck and move close, duck and punch.

5th floor boss, get close, duck and punch once, then back off and repeat.

here's an old clip for your perusal...

good luck!

- - - Updated - - -

oh yeah, punch instead of kick for double points :cool:

OK ... last day of MGL 20, here's a Kung-Fu Master update ...

England leads NSW with New Zealand in 3rd place, then SA in 4th, NSW (Newcastle) in 5th place, Victoria 6th and QLD in 7th (well that's where you live) ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/KungFuMaster3_zps2e12d40b.png

and ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/SB9_zpsf8ebe932.png

Looks like quite a few players may have dumped Sylvia (she won't be happy with that crazy looking boss), but it's close in many places on the scoreboard, take your best shot ...

9 hours to go ... game submissions close at 7pm Sydney Australia time.

- - - Updated - - -

Had time for a few games tonight and started to get the hang of it. I don't think I'll have time to play tomorrow so this is probably it for me. At least I managed to crack the 100k which I didn't expect to happen.

Well it was worth it, this score took you from 10th place to 8th place on the overall scoreboard ... :023:

kung0001.png.1b2dbeed0c490c846116172727136d1e.png

I can't put my finger on it, something is just absolutely awful about this game - the controls? the way you get hugged and can't move and then cop a knife in the face? urgggggggg truly an awful awful game - shame on those who nominated it. Into the pile you go with Crush Roller you piece of crap :lol

I had a feeling you would submit near the deadline. That's why I put in my last score. :D

It's gonna be a close one.

Sorry, just a habit. I hadnt played since my last submission.

The habit rubs off on my uni work, too. Lol

It's 7pm on Sunday 6-April-2014.

Score submissions for Game 8 Kung-Fu Master is now closed.

The final scoreboard standings are below ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/KungFuMaster4Final_zps9bbd6b2f.png

Congratulations to kernzy for “hitting the Aussies and NZers for six” and winning Game 8.

Barra comes in late with a determined 2nd place very closely followed by chrisbo in 3rd place and RMacauley in 4th place.

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/KungFuMasterMGLWinner_zps936682cc.png

This was the last game of MGL 20 and the final scoreboard for MGL 20 will be posted shortly …