Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

1940 in 1 games not starting

Anthward1972

Question

Hi all, I'm fairly new to multicade machine building and I've recently started building an upright cabinet and put a 1940 in 1 board in it. I've managed to get the game board to boot up and it takes me to the game selection screen. I can scroll through the games and make a selection by pressing the player 1 start button and it then takes me to that specific game. Once I'm on the game home screen it allows me to increase my credits by pushing the credit button I installed. Unfortunately that's where it all ends. No matter which button I push after that it won't allow me to start playing the actual game. At first I thought it may have just been wired up incorrectly but I've gone over the wiring for the jamma harness several times and I'm sure it's correct. I also thought maybe there might have been a problem with the hard drive that was installed, so I changed it out for a brand new 2019 in 1 drive. The same problem occurred. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what the issue might be and how I might go about rectifying it? Any assistance would be very much appreciated.

Cheers

1 answer to this question

Hi all, I'm fairly new to multicade machine building and I've recently started building an upright cabinet and put a 1940 in 1 board in it. I've managed to get the game board to boot up and it takes me to the game selection screen. I can scroll through the games and make a selection by pressing the player 1 start button and it then takes me to that specific game. Once I'm on the game home screen it allows me to increase my credits by pushing the credit button I installed. Unfortunately that's where it all ends. No matter which button I push after that it won't allow me to start playing the actual game. At first I thought it may have just been wired up incorrectly but I've gone over the wiring for the jamma harness several times and I'm sure it's correct. I also thought maybe there might have been a problem with the hard drive that was installed, so I changed it out for a brand new 2019 in 1 drive. The same problem occurred. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what the issue might be and how I might go about rectifying it? Any assistance would be very much appreciated.

Cheers

I have this same problem did you find out what the cause of it was?