Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

WTB: 10W and 15W 100VAC Ballasts

Looking for any 10W & 15W 100VAC magnetic/preheat ballasts for some of my EM games. I could convert them over to 240VAC if necessary but would prefer to keep game original if possible. Were also used in old Nintendo, Taito, Sega video games.

regards Derek

Looking for any 10W & 15W 100VAC magnetic/preheat ballasts for some of my EM games. I could convert them over to 240VAC if necessary but would prefer to keep game original if possible. Were also used in old Nintendo, Taito, Sega video games.

regards Derek

gday derek

I have a few of them in different sizes.Atm working..I'll post some pictures tomorrow to see.These came out of Sega cabinet.

Cheers

Dl

regards

you may find that the 100v balests are only 60hz ..

we run 50hz & the 60hz items will not have enough iron in them to dissipate the heat .. could catch on fire :blink:

i just dump them for scrap metal.. not worth a fire ..

convert to 240v 50hz ... the ballests are only $8.00 each ..

I was going to post a similar answer. It would run very hot.

you may find that the 100v balests are only 60hz ..

we run 50hz & the 60hz items will not have enough iron in them to dissipate the heat .. could catch on fire :blink:

i just dump them for scrap metal.. not worth a fire ..

convert to 240v 50hz ... the ballests are only $8.00 each ..

I was going to post a similar answer. It would run very hot.

"yes" there are a few people importing pinball machines & jukeboxes selling you a USA 117v 60hz machine with only a cheap step-down transformer form one of those electronic shops telling you it will be Ok.. :rolleyes

it is always best to get a custom made transformer & then only run what you have too on 117v ..