Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 20 - Game 5 ~ Bank Panic ~ [FINISHED]

Bet you don't feel the same way now? :D

Doesn't bother me. If I was concerned I would have been playing it trying to improve my score as I didn't expect it to last.

It doesn't matter to my overall percentage either... not that I expect to be able to achieve anything higher than mediocre in this competition anyway.

Edited by JustAnotherRat

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's 7pm on Sunday 16-March-2014.

Score submissions for Game 5 Bank Panic is now closed.

The final scoreboard standings are below ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/BankPanic5Final_zps10df17d8.png

Kane, DKong, Rat, moat and Nicko71 make some late plays in the last 24 hours and make their mark on the game scoreboard.

Another Rat records a really great 3rd place, overtaken by chrisbo, who makes another late run and stakes claim to another strong 2nd place in consecutive games.

Congratulations to Barra for setting a new AA record and winning Game 5.

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/BankPanicMGL20Winner_zps81071945.png

Bomb Jack and Slap Fight are currently in play, Games 6 and 7 …

Five games completed, three to go ... so much to play for. I'll update the overall scoreboard later tonight.

:)

Way to good for everyone Barra :sm1::sm1::sm1:

Thanks (you too OOO)

I did want to put some more time in and hit 2 mil but was not to be. Maybe next time it features in a competition.

There were some great scores put up especially by those who hadnt played it before!

@Barra, just saw your stream up now of bomb jack. What's the I/f you're using, with the "f12 to screen cap" message?

Hey mate. Just checked the stream and I was dropping craploads of frames for some reason, sorry about that the quality was rubbish.

I play most games at Retro Uprising. You just need a plugin for IE or Firefox (arcadeOX). You should check it out!

We dont have Slap Fight for some reason, but Im working on it!

• 4 years later...