Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Game box 1000

Blktgr74

Question

Hi guys got a gamebox 1000 in 1 here and all of a sudden a screen has come up saying something about press f8 and select safe mode. I cant read all of the text so just wondering if anyone knows anything about these red gamebox things . Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

6 answers to this question

Sounds like windows OS

Must have not shutdown properly?

Press F8 then shutdown & start again???

Check CMOS battery?

How do I press f8 or which button represents f8. Or does this have to be done while it is hooked up to a computer. Id really like to get it sorted before tomorrow or I may have to talk to the in laws:(

Changed the battery and it went to the boot screen and said press f1. Went to find a keyboard and one of the kids switched if off and now I have a blank screen. I really don't like these pc based chinese systems much prefer the solid state type. Is there anything that I can try or is it game over talk to the mother in law merry Christmas.

Changed the battery and it went to the boot screen and said press f1. Went to find a keyboard and one of the kids switched if off and now I have a blank screen. I really don't like these pc based chinese systems much prefer the solid state type. Is there anything that I can try or is it game over talk to the mother in law merry Christmas.

Open it up reset the power and cable on the HDD again or clean the atx psu which might be full of dust.Other option is put a higher rate watt atx psu which will solve the issue.They recommend min 350 watt but I find they run better anything above 450 watts.Ive fixed many of them in the past.