Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Creature with one of the coolest mods ive ever seen

Yes i have been busy the last few moths on my holidays. i purchased this imaculate CFTBL from Oscar.

It was the nicest Creeture ive ever seen and when i was visiting i had to have it. Oscar was kind enough to sell it from his own collection (for a change.lol)

anyway i got it home and have done the following work to it...

Black powder coat trim

green leg protectors

Full leds and mirror blades

Upgraded speakers with subwoofer

colour DMD

it had the car mod but i added the creature mod

new purple and green ramp leds

custom instruction cards

chrome leg bolts

Drive in theatre mod thats animated

green flippers

and then finally added the best mod ever...the hologram LCD mod. this is just amazing. It even plays the old movie in standby mode. Not sure if anyone else in here has this mod or is getting it but WOW. i thought the colour DMD was good.

Check out the pics

[ATTACH=CONFIG]58349[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]58350[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]58351[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]58352[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]58353[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]58354[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]58355[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]58356[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]58357[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]58358[/ATTACH]

and the demo mode vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17XBr4RUql8

This Pinball can be seen and played at Cooks Hill Hotel - Newcastle

The wife and i had a great time playing at cooks hill hotel today. Looking good luke

3 more pins going in this week

Rocky and Bullwinkle needed a special credit board to run the electronic coin mech but will be in very soon

Star Trek LE gets picked up today. I will test at home for a few days :)

Monopoly is getting a little face lift at the moment but will be finished by weekend also

And the custom getaway is still to come...

Place should be rocking by this time next week!

Great looking Creech there Luke . :cool: Never seen the Drive in movie mod before .

I still have the Creech I bought from you last year.

I installed the Hologram LCD mod about 6 months ago and agree it is awesome . :cool: It fits the theme of the game perfectly .

Love the creech and that's looking good luke. I'll be ordering a colour dmd for mine.

I put in a modded speaker panel which lights up the taillights,Stardust,The moon etc a year or so ago - looks great.

Also I've changed the pop caps to Teal green and skirts to aqua and provided GI to the pop caps which ties in with the whirlpool if you want to add some more mods.

Also Wotto had a creech that he added green leds to the chase lights and whirlpool - that looked awesome.

Great game - will never let mine go again.

Love the creech and that's looking good luke. I'll be ordering a colour dmd for mine.

I put in a modded speaker panel which lights up the taillights,Stardust,The moon etc a year or so ago - looks great.

Also I've changed the pop caps to Teal green and skirts to aqua and provided GI to the pop caps which ties in with the whirlpool if you want to add some more mods.

Also Wotto had a creech that he added green leds to the chase lights and whirlpool - that looked awesome.

Great game - will never let mine go again.

yeah love that speaker panel mod but you cant get it anymore i dont think?

He Jeff have you got any pics of the speaker mod...

yeah love that speaker panel mod but you cant get it anymore i dont think?
I'll send him an email and see if they are still available.

- - - Updated - - -

You really have to see it in video mode as the Stardust drive-in light cycles a few different ways. If I learn how to upload a vid it may be possible.

i found this on youtube

The 1st vid looks more like it as far as the Stardust cycling goes but it didn't focus long enough on the Stardust to see if it does this one little quirky thing. The moon looks awesome lit up.

p.s. I've fired off an email enquiry - see what happens?