Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Bally Em champ mains wiring for australia

Isn't Germany 220V?

Yes. The differences between 220-230-240 are not really worth bothering about in most circumstances.

Australia is "nominally" 230V but you will find differences across the country from 220~260 and sometimes even higher.

I suspect Germany would be similar?

I have A feeling That my machines have been fused from the neutral side of the cord not the active so that changes everything i have been told you can wire european any way you want i am making sure that it is done right the pinout inside the machine does not match the wiring diagram but the machine powers up with a universal travel adaptor so that makes the black wire active and white wire neutral

- - - Updated - - -

yes it is

I have A feeling That my machines have been fused from the neutral side of the cord not the active so that changes everything i have been told you can wire european any way you want i am making sure that it is done right the pinout inside the machine does not match the wiring diagram but the machine powers up with a universal travel adaptor so that makes the black wire active and white wire neutral

- - - Updated - - -

yes it is

Yes - stupidly the USA is black active and white neutral - what were they thinking?

• 2 weeks later...