Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 20 - Game 2 ~ Jumping Jack ~ [FINISHED]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]61043[/ATTACH]

Finally starting to get the hang of this game and now I am going to run out of time to improve. I knew what I was doing wrong the wrong time, my timing was out, and today I finally am pausing when I should etc. but I think it will be too little too late. At least I managed to make my 100000 target.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ATTACH=CONFIG]61049[/ATTACH]

Needed better deaths

Nice.

I wish Q*Bert didn't come up, I've been playing too much of that and not keeping at JJ, think I may have maxed out my ability anyway. Still about 80 mins left, I'll give it one last shot.

jjack-1393136913.png.d169f69abaf1b2b1e415fdf20bea49ff.png

Lady luck was with me on this one. Was on 4-5 with no reserves and SOMEHOW managed to pass it, no idea how, I usually choke on 2-5 let alone 4-5. If thats not all the bonus stage after 4-5 gave me 10k.

Chrisbo - theres still time!

:)

Great score mate. This is the beauty of MAME tourneys because other players tend to push you to take it further.

I squeezed in 2 more games before 7pm but my best was only 267K (which I would have been happy with last week).

It's 7pm on Sunday 23-February-2014.

Score submissions for Game 2 Jumping Jack is now closed.

One of the most exciting game finishes in MGL history.

Foot plays till his head hurts and posts a great score just before time is up to nab 3rd place from John73.

Barra and chrisbo post amazing scores in a classic duel … http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/smileys-sports-091490_zpsdcff5a5d.gif … and both hit the 300K club, however Barra takes it by a whisker at the death.

What a great game this is and thank you John73 and Barra for streaming your games so we could all appreciate this game (and get a few tips too :) )

I actually prefer to watch this game than Donkey Kong (stop throwing the tomatoes at me ... :tomato, it’s an IMO)

The final scoreboard standings are below ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/JJ7Final_zps19620124.png

Again, congratulations to Barra for winning Game 2 and everyone else who enjoyed the game ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/JumpingJackMGL20Winner_zps99ccdc9c.png

Tiger Heli and Q*bert are currently in play, Games 3 and 4 …

Two games completed, six to go ... quarter way point.

I'll update the overall scoreboard later tonight and I expect it will show some interesting standings.

:)

Great score mate. This is the beauty of MAME tourneys because other players tend to push you to take it further.

I squeezed in 2 more games before 7pm but my best was only 267K (which I would have been happy with last week).

Thanks. I would not have played again if you hadnt beat my score. Am now glad you did!

Well done to everyone. There were some great scores when most had not heard of the game before!

Universal for the win :)

Love the banner thanks OOO

Yes it happened, but you did play great John ... :023:

I was really jacked out (not off) in the last couple of days. When you get to the stage where you can pretty much get through the first 2 stages, which takes some time if you are grabbing as many bonus points as possible, and then die as off as you get a tiny bit further it really does take a lot of commitment to keep learning more. Congrats to Barra, he really did put in some time as did Chrisbo and Foot.

- - - Updated - - -

Really love this one, what a great game it turned out to be.

Some pretty awesome scores too!

Yeah it's a great find this one. Up there with other favorites that I've only discovered through playing MGL - road fighter, lady bug, turtles..

• Super Moderator
Really love this one, what a great game it turned out to be.

Some pretty awesome scores too!

Me neither, I thought was going to be a dog of a game but it turned out to be not too shabby! (thanks Barra and Brad :023:)

Added to my Mazey favorites folder