Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 20 - Game 1 ~ Black Tiger ~ [FINISHED]

blkt0006.png.f4307b5c9c8fb7e56ab1a03789b7b2bc.png

That really is it for me, only 19 mins left anyway. Made it to the end of level 4... finally.... but on my last life, and my guy as naked so had no chance against that end of level demon or whatever it is.

Pretty cool game one you get in to it. Congrats to everyone than managed to finish it.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's 7pm on Sunday 16-February-2014.

Score submissions for Game 1 Black Tiger is now closed.

The final scoreboard standings are below ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/BlackTigerSB9Final_zpsd98da651.png

Everyone who put some quality time into Black Tiger played the game better and better with their scores improving dramatically.

Congratulations to Brett2280 for setting a new AA record and winning Game 1 (and the only one to score over 1 million points).

Also to Brad for a close 2nd with 916,900 and so many high scoring games.

Shock_And_Awe took out a very strong 3rd place and beat the AA record as well … and he was the previous record holder. Nice score.

RMacauley, Prosonic, Barra and chrisbo played some great games climbing to finish in the Top 7.

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/BlackTigerMGL20Winner_zps9f6affdc.png

Jumping Jack and Tiger Heli are currently in play, Games 2 and 3 …

One game has just been completed, seven challenging games to go ... and as I said before, the variety of games to be played are stellar.

What will they be? Let’s play and see. I'll open the overall scoreboard thread later tonight.

:)

PS: After Game 1, 25 players remain eligible for the mystery prize to be drawn at the end of MGL 20.

Ok been at it since 8am. My left hand is numb and my joystick sometimes doesnt work to the left properly. How do i fix this?? New high score. Will play another game this arvo if i am up to it.

And a new player takes top spot after game 1 .......Well Done!!!!:038:

This is why MGL's are great