Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

JJP to announce #3 Dialed In

RGR

Thanks for the offer but they were in their rights to not offer support as it was past the warrenty time frame plus i wasn't the original owner.

I just tried it to see what would happen sometimes they will report back if its a known issue. For that particular case it was that the scoop wasn't installed correctly and was protruding past the posts.

My submission never made it past the initial reporting stage so didn't get a number assigned.

"Jersey Jack jack@pinballsales.com via googlegroups.com

Thu, 13 Jun, 00:55

to Jersey

The Limited Warranty on a new JJP game is valid for the original purchaser who purchases the game from a JJP Factory Authorized Distributor."

The issue was reported in the jjp group forum by other owners.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So the fact was you never logged a service Ticket at all otherwise you would have received a Ticket number, so no ticket number, no reply and no resolution.

We are talking about issues around software hardware problems via updated code, those Tickets are responded to and software engineers fix bugs if that's the case regardless of how old the game is.

A JJP group forum is not a Log a Ticket requesting support and receiving a ticket number.

So don't come on here saying you logged a ticket and didn't get a response as that is just plain BULLSHIT and supplies false information to other owners.

JJP to announce #3 Dialed In

The newer support portal forces me to log a ticket via web form initially and not their old helpdesk software in which you’d log it directly into the software. They had since upgraded their system since my last ticket (9/11/2016). Once submitted it just disappears.

I never said I logged a ticket for the “supposed” CPU issue. I said I logged a ticket for my scoop

issue via the support portal web form. I never got a response nor a ticket number assigned for that particular issue. I didn’t chase it at the time as I then solved it shortly later.

Call bullshit on that or not I’m not really concerned, one hell of a long con if I was. I can’t prove it otherwise except for a November 9th 2018 - post #6035 in the dialed in pinside thread is where I originally solved it. Maybe I did the wrong thing in not using the inside link as opposed the general support web form.

I do agree that someone, with genuine warranty, should officially log the ticket though. Maybe you are right and they really don’t know about it.

Edit: ok I just tried to submit a new one for the hell of it after finding that you can submit it via a different link after you are logged in. It checks for valid serials/machines before accepting the submission, so it rejected mine (fair enough).

27d6e0dc5ce546ef620d694b5e6c9655.jpg

I was diagnosing it more as an interesting technical challenge to see if I could figure it out.

It’s more than likely something I won’t be able to figure out. That is all.

Hell, I have a ton of other things I could spend my time on I just had the tools to do it and thought I’d try *shrugs*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk