Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Some Custom Pinball Sideart for Virtual Pins

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spent a lot of time looking at these (over on VPForums) but it seemed that the ones I liked were not available as there were custom jobs for people so I have taken some ideas and one unfinished artwork from the collection and made my own... Just need to do some final tweaking and then get it printed.

Thanks Stuzza.

I spent a lot of time looking at these (over on VPForums) but it seemed that the ones I liked were not available as there were custom jobs for people so I have taken some ideas and one unfinished artwork from the collection and made my own... Just need to do some final tweaking and then get it printed.

Thanks Stuzza.

No probs. Please show us what you came up with! :)

• 11 months later...
@JustAnotherRat Thats a great looking build you have there. What size screens are you using? Did you do a build thread I had a quick look but couldn't find one

Thanks. The backglass is a 27" the playfield is a 40". Both are still cased. The cab is built to widebody specs so there is some black space at the sides and back of the widebody but this was by design in case I need to adjust for a different size TV in the future. I was concerned that the playfield would look too small however once turned on I don't even notice the space around it.

I was going to do a build thread but never got there.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...