Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Arcade Scrap PCBs

Just put this lot on eBay as no idea what to ask for it. Mostly stuff I quickly lost interest in or ended up with as past of job lots and slung in the corner of the garage. Mrs Womble made me clean out the garage so now its back in my way again.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271293628117

Will be happy even if it goes for $1, just want it gone, have far too much shit these days.

Any of the boards have signs that they arent bootlegs?

As per the auction text, if it says bootleg then they are bootlegs, original means original, and unknown means unknown.

None of them represents a "license" or have licensing logos, including the originals.

Edited by Womble

A shame you didn't have time to breath some new life into these boards mate, you're a wizard when it comes to fixing them.

If I was still working in the city I'd love to come pick these up from you - I'd give you more than $1 too. :(

Good luck with the sale!

hey Womble

If you happy for them to go to someone who will probably destroy some of them (i.e. me) might help me practice at learning/fixing them.

Let me know whats an acceptable price and I can pick up over the weekend