Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Hankin "style" Cocktail Cabinet MDF Flat Packs

I got these off another member here a year or so ago and have done nothing with them except watch the dust gather on them.

I've lost interest in this project and now I have a pile of flat-packs in my sun-room. Basically untouched since Kramer delivered them from QLD to me in NSW. They are MDF cutout pieces only, IE, cloned panel shapes from a real, dis-assembled Hankin Cabinet. There is no hinges, glass, electronics, hardware. Just MDF shapes. Some guys have successfully assembled these and they look a million bucks when they're done.

I have some pretty chronic spine issues so my hobby and life priorities have switched from playing and restoring games, to simply being able to get out of bed every morning and wiggle my toes. This is not just a "Bad Back" this is "Take care of this shit or your new nickname will be 'Wheels' mate."

I think there are 4 complete kits there, so best offer via PM gets em. I paid $250 a pop.

Remember, They are raw MDF, with no accessories. Just MDF panels, MDF coloured.

Buy the lot and pick 'em up yourself & I will cut you a deal, coz my back is f&rk) so packing them and taking them to a freight depot is like asking me to deliver them to the moon.

My phone number is 0422 869 464, if I can't answer the phone I WILL call you back.

You really need to list a price, you can list a reserve price if you wish to take offers but we do not allow auction like selling here. The reserve price would be your top price and accept offers below that figure!

Rules!

If you want people to make you an offer, then you must post a reserve price.

No Auction like selling tactics are permitted in the trading section.