Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

For those with a Getaway..

FLEX

Just wondering if my Getaway is working correctly. I had L-1 roms. after reading and looking at the game instructions it hints that the "Super Charger" game mode is actually a multiball mode (2 ball?). This pin does not launch a second ball and you just play the game mode single ball and it plays as that's how it was suppose to. I ordered L-2 roms as I heard these where better and thought that it may solve this issue but it plays that mode single ball also. Is this correct? seems funny that the game instruction card states that this mode is a multiball.

With L-2 roms, does shooting the ramp charge the supercharger like it does with L-1 roms or not?

And what's the go with the four "Redline" lights, it seems that only the first light ever gets lit anyway? Has anyone ever lit more then the first redline light? If so how?

L-2 rev You need to hit the 3 bank stand up targets either side to charge up the supercharger. Always a 3 ball multiball unless lock is not working correctly and as for red line they should light up, check this as the tachometer is revved up before shooting out the ball by pressing the flipper button, they should light up just like a tachometer so that rules out faulty globes or wiring connectors but I will check mine for you.

Now my issue is no EB in video mode? Any have this problem, I have even timed out video mode to the max and still haven't seen it, with L2, but I think my game is just possessed, I might reseat the rom?

• Administrators
L-2 rev You need to hit the 3 bank stand up targets either side to charge up the supercharger. Always a 3 ball multiball unless lock is not working correctly and as for red line they should light up, check this as the tachometer is revved up before shooting out the ball by pressing the flipper button, they should light up just like a tachometer so that rules out faulty globes or wiring connectors but I will check mine for you.

Now my issue is no EB in video mode? Any have this problem, I have even timed out video mode to the max and still haven't seen it, with L2, but I think my game is just possessed, I might reseat the rom?

I have only seen EB in video mode a few times. Very scarce on my L2 rom.

As long as I can get to redline with one red insert lit I don't care. I shift straight away and advance the gear so I have never noticed.

Dave

Just played the Getaway, only one red insert lights up, it will scroll as per RPM and Freeway but as mentioned in earlier posts it will only stay on the 1st of three, probably has a rev limiter installed so you don't blow up the supercharger.

Had a heap of games on the L-2 rom today and only saw the EB twice in video mode. I thought there may have been a way to light up the extra redline lights during play (by not shifting early), thought maybe there was an overdrive bonus or something. Will check into it more.

So from what it sounds like there is no multiball of any kind on the second last mode "Super Charger" (gear 4). This is odd as it says its "Super Charger Multi-ball" on the rule card for the machine..?

I have an L5 in mine, and "Super-Charger" is only one ball. The extra lights on the tacho never light up, tried all sorts of things. And the only multiballs are the Redline Mania and the main multiball. Though i think i have a funky switch at the moment that when i lose my second ball in red line it goes straight in to the main multiball.