Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Outrun Deluxe - Empty Cab

I picked this up of another forum member a couple of years back with the intention to make it a multi driver. I never got to it and recently picked up an empty twin cab, so now this one is surplus to requirements.

Now this was a freebie when I got it, and that is exactly how I intended to pass it on, but in the spirit of THIS thread, I am going to as for $120 with $100 going to the cause and $20 to AA to help support the server.

If that's unreasonable, please let me know, because any $$ raised and contributed is better than none.

Sorry for the aweful photo, but you get thee idea.

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/5872/miuk.jpg

The cabinet is gutted. There is no PCB, Not Monitor, the light lenses are gone, the subwoofer is gone, the hydraulics are gone, there is some wiring still in place. It does have the original wheel and pedals. The silver rectangle on the floor near the pedals is not included.

Sorry guys, been flat out.

I'll measure this thing up and post the dimensions here for all those who have inquired. But be warned, this is damn heavy. Also from memory, when i brought it home initially, it was slightly longer than my 6x4 trailer, so it's big.

Shipping will be expensive, but yes, i can get it to a depot for you if you really want.

Sorry all, I've been flat out and have now replied to the PM's.

It's still here, but I am giving the guys that PM'd me the first crack at it if the shipping works out favorable.

FYI the size of this thing is:

2000mm Long x 1000mm Wide x 1370mm High and I would guess it to be 60-70kg. It's on wheels so moves around easy enough, just weight a fair bit.

• 2 weeks later...