Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Price check please

-Dan

Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I'm looking to sell my arcade and not sure of a price. It's not original pcb or anything. I know what I paid on ebay for it a couple of years ago but what would people be willing to pay for it on here?

In my opinion it's a rather unique and well designed cabinet. Quite slick, silver/steel look finish. Guy in Melbourne made 10 of the machines. It has 1505 classic arcade games. It can be easily fitted with a coin mechanism. Cabinet locks and has a key etc. (the stickers in the pic come off without a mark, they're just wall art)

Thank you :)

DSC05397.thumb.jpg.89b026203ca6123c6046a87f20b594e6.jpg

IMG_2936.thumb.jpg.03175268a042ad80346a85708dc96539.jpg

IMG_2940.thumb.jpg.13515fc8127df2b438a960a57d81f40f.jpg

I'm "SirDan" with post count 76. I can't remember my password. Is an Administrator able to help me cause I've tried all my emails and none of them are working with password change. Sorry about this.

I want to sell but I was told I can request a price check outside of the selling area, it seems this isn't the right area. Appreciate all the welcomes but where do I get a price check? Thank you :)

I want to sell but I was told I can request a price check outside of the selling area, it seems this isn't the right area. Appreciate all the welcomes but where do I get a price check? Thank you :)

It's ok mate, you can ask for a price check in this section no problem.

What I suggest is list it at a price you want to sell it at. Be that $1 or $1500. At the end of the day the buyers will dictate the sale price for you. This will happen thus:

If it doesn't sell, reduce the price till eventually you find the right price and then it will sell.

Make sense?

• Super Moderator

We're not that hard on people re: pricing.

But we're a comical bunch when an apparent first time poster like -dan comes along and his first post is a price check. ;)

Post up a For Sale thread and GLWS.

Haha yeah I could imagine, I dunno wtf happened there. Anyway sorted now thanks to friendly admin team :)

Arcade

http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/62362-Modern-unique-arcade-%281505-classic-games%29?p=781780#post781780

Console stuff

http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/62357-Rare-SNES-RPG-s-GBB-Pokemon-BOXED-FF-PS1-collection-etc-for-sale?p=781725#post781725

Thanks guys <3

- - - Updated - - -

Actually if an Admin/Mod wants to delete all of this, that'd be cool. lol