Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 19 - Game 7 ~ Amidar ~ [FINISHED]

It's 7pm on Sunday 10-November-2013.

Score submissions for Game 7 Amidar is now closed.

The final scoreboard standings are below ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/Arcade/MGL19_Game7AmidarSBFinal_zps5c7cd3fa.png

Congratulations to RMacauley who top scores Game 7 and sets a new AA record for Amidar … :041:

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/Arcade/AmidarMGL19Winner_zps90c8e0b9.png

Only Galaxian remains in play, Game 8, the last game of MGL19 …

Leaderboard update later tonight.

:)

Edited by OOO

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's my 40th Birthday today and I picked up second. My best result and I can't recall ever playing this game before but now I really like it.

It's my first ever MGL and I've really enjoyed giving some old games a bit of my time that I would probably never bothered with. I think the updates from 000 have been great.

There are a fair few of you guys who seem to draw similar scores which makes it fun and challenging to do better which is great.

Then there are a select few who are outstanding at certain games or genres with crazy dedication to be number 1 truly inspiring.

No matter the final result I've really enjoyed the challenge and my cocktail cab has never had so much play time.

I will be definitely want to catch the next MGL, here's to the final game "Galaxian"

It's my 40th Birthday today and I picked up second. My best result and I can't recall ever playing this game before but now I really like it.

While there is 1.5 hours left on your birthday ...

:birthday2:

... and to your great 2nd on Amidar, Congratulations!

:jump: