Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Spare steam keys/games (from humble bundles, etc)

Brad's post about the latest Humble Bundle reminded me to post something I've been meaning to talk about for some time.

As most of you PC-gamers would know, when you buy a game on steam you have to buy it for your own account or as a 'gift'. Gifts can be traded or given away through steam.

However if you later buy a bundle (for yourself) that contains a title you already own, too bad you miss out. No 'gift' pass for you. This sucks, but its the way it's always been (and always will be I imagine).

There is however an opportunity with these 'humble bundles' that contain steam keys. You redeem your steam keys individually from humble bundle and they're not 'claimed' against a steam account until you redeem it in steam. I'd like to ask people if you already have the game, share your 'spare' steam key with others so that they might share the love.

So I'm proposing this thread for steam trading:

List your steam name (if proposing inside-steam trades), the game titles you have to give away/trade, and whether its a 'steam key' (eg from a humble bundle) or a tradable item from within steam. Also mention any games/types of games you're looking for to trade (might even be physical games or arcade/console stuff, who knows).

I'll post a few of my own shortly once I've done an inventory.

- - - Updated - - -

Steam Name: [dm]killing24/7

Games for trade:

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - Steam Key

Dead Space - Steam Key

Nuclear Dawn - Steam Trade Item

Terraria - Steam Trade Item

Worms Ultimate Mayhem - Steam Trade Item

Worms Reloaded - Steam Trade Item

Torchlight 2 (Qty 2) - Steam Trade Item

Saints Row: The Third - Steam Key

Scribblenauts Unlimited - Steam Key