Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

She may not look like much but she's got it where it counts. Star Wars rebuild

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMK if you want the art work Hoopstar I've been following the KLOV sideart thread this might be a good solution for a repro cab?

Cool thanks mate - I have my digitally printed side art already but one decal is slightly off and at some point I'd like to redo that part. Also the 'hoop' decals are a little fuzzy so not sure if your artwork is better in that area?

Do you have the files or just the printed artwork?

The TOG thing is a joke. 5 years and counting.. If some of the info I've been PM'd is even close to being true, then we'll never see the artwork.

Cool thanks mate - I have my digitally printed side art already but one decal is slightly off and at some point I'd like to redo that part. Also the 'hoop' decals are a little fuzzy so not sure if your artwork is better in that area?

Do you have the files or just the printed artwork?

The TOG thing is a joke. 5 years and counting.. If some of the info I've been PM'd is even close to being true, then we'll never see the artwork.

yeah I've got the files courtesy of Dezbaz. They are photoshop files maybe you have the same ones? I've got the hoop art it looked fine to me but let me double check.

sorry to hear about ToG :( such a bummer to be so close and yet so far from the original screen printed art.

• 7 months later...
Oh my god it's bloody MAY!!! Amount of progress on cockpit stands at a fat ZERO. After finishing the side art I've not been able to free up any time (well head space really) to work on the cabinet. Gaaahh!!!!

• 2 months later...
It's tough to get projects done sometimes

Ahh time flys by

It's outrageous Dez! I'm just about to get into a fairly big house renovation later this year I've got to get in before then and the get the cabinet complete eek!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello everyone man time flies my cockpit project has stalled majorly I'm still up to my elbows in house reno's but rest assured I have not given up on this project by any means everything is stored safely awaiting a fresh burst of effort.

Hope you're all doing well any more SW cabs come out of the wild?

No more SW cabs have been spotted in NZ as far as I know. How much longer is your house renovation going to go on for? You're welcome to play my SW cab to rebuild your enthusiasm again!

hey man I'm hoping it will only last a few more months for the main bits to be done then I'll have some time finally.

Thanks yes I'd love to come play your cab again it's awesome! I'm in New Plymouth these days but will give you a yell next time I'm in AKL

Here's what my cabinet looks like at the moment if you know what I mean :)

1679214699_20171221_111232(800x450).jpg.6df31f057c5a68910c0e99ccabb32adb.jpg[

Edited by oota goota