Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Do Online Shite-Fights Effect your enjoyment of the hobby? Poll/discussion

Do Online Shite-Fights Effect your enjoyment of the hobby? Poll/discussion  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Do Online Shite-Fights Effect your enjoyment of the hobby? Poll/discussion

• Nope, don't care at all, as it has zero impact on me.
    • I feel disapointed/bad that we cant get along, but it's not spoiling it for me.
    • I think twice about logging-in, less enthused about sharing/enjoying the hobby, in general.
    • Huge spoiler for me. It really impacts on my hobby, and I could walk away because of it.

Moderation is just what the word means literally, over moderation can be just as much of a problem IMO. Personal attacks are unnecessary, but you need to be able to call a spade a spade with out having to dance around the pansies.

I think things are fine here and all the discussion about people not being nice and friendly enough surprises me.

Being a pinball or arcade enthusiast requires a certain amount of money, intelligence, patients and discipline. I think most members here reflect that. There are plenty more mainstream forums that reflect how crazy the general public can be compared to here.

Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic