Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

RAIL-WAYS at Pinfest

Railways

We are again happy to be a proud sponsor of Pinfest @ Caves beach, NSW. If you plan on attending this spectacular event open to the public and are in need of some of our products and would like to save freight, pm me from this list. Thanx:)

http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/58134-Current-Product-List

- - - Updated - - -

Look for Marks Jurassic Park at Pinfest. He's decided to do his thing with the side rails

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

@jono Great to meet you mate and thanks for your interest. Leave that "project" with me and I'll see if we can modify it to suit;)

A big thanks to NPA and Caves beach hotel for having us along to show what we have been up to.

Also a big thanks to all of you people at Pinfest who stopped to have a chat at our display and ask questions and purchase or place orders. On behalf of mark and I, thanks for the encouragement, cheers.

• Like 1

If you plan on attending this spectacular event open to the public and are in need of some of our products and would like to save freight' date=' pm me from this list. Thanx:) http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/58134-Current-Product-List

What would be the best way to get a B/W lockdown bar to match the look of your BA side rails? Would it just be a case of getting it polished on a buffer?

• Like 1

I've had people send thier bars to metal polishers and some have just had good ones in good nick. The thing is, BA finish is not "mirror" but is indeed highly reflective. Couple that with the fact that most LD bars are naturally polished on the ends from sweaty palms the transition between bar and rails isn't overly obvious IMO, cheers Jeff

• 1 year later...
RAIL-WAYS will NOT be having a display table or a supply of our trinkets on hand this year but if you need anything I'm happy to bring it up to save you freight. I've decided to wear the orange shirt this year;) Edited by Railways
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
@kram the smarter half of Rail-ways is heading of O/S very shortly. I've loaded him up with one-offs to be done before he nicks off so unless I have what you need on the racks I can only bring what stock is on hand now. Edited by Railways
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
thanks jeff for the side rails , hinges ,coin blanks and rear doors for my machines..all your work is AAA+ quality...and the prices are more than fair..great to see someone local (aus) putting out such great work to this community and keeping us all going and not needing source our parts O/S ..looking forward to more purchases in the future..keep up the good work..cheers
  • Like 1

thanks jeff for the side rails , hinges ,coin blanks and rear doors for my machines..all your work is AAA+ quality...and the prices are more than fair..great to see someone local (aus) putting out such great work to this community and keeping us all going and not needing source our parts O/S ..looking forward to more purchases in the future..keep up the good work..cheers
On behalf of Mark and I , thanks for the kind words:023:

As I mentioned in another thread, a great percentage of the trinkets that we now have available has been a result of us needing parts for our own games over the years and people emailing us to ask - "Can you do this?". If its do-able and viable we will try and help.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Pinfest 2018. Both Mark and I will be there with games.

As in the last few years we won't be having a display table as such but if you'd like to save some freight and pickup during Pinfest we are happy to wrap pack for what ever your transports needs PRIOR to the festivities.

Thankyou for your support.

Edited by Railways
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Pinfest 2019.

Both Mark and I will be there with a game.

As in the past we won't be having a display table as such but if you'd like to save some freight and pickup during Pinfest we are happy to wrap pack for what ever your transports needs PRIOR to the festivities.

Thankyou for your support.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Pinfest 2022

Both Mark and I will be there with a  couple of games. Captain Fantastic and Rancho.

As in the past we won't be having a display table as such but if you'd like to save some freight and pickup during Pinfest we are happy to wrap pack for what ever your transports needs PRIOR to the festivities.

Thankyou again for your support of our trinkets.

• Like 9

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...