Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 19 - Nominate your games by PM ONLY ...

• Administrators
Look on the bright side, it could have been Crush Roller :lol Sorry, I couldn't help myself :)

I would have been happy if it was Crush Roller. I love that game dammit. I'm pretty sure we played this in a previous MGL, not lately. I played it once to submit a score and moved on.

Brad

I would have been happy if it was Crush Roller. I love that game dammit. I'm pretty sure we played this in a previous MGL, not lately. I played it once to submit a score and moved on.

Brad

Yeah I know, I'm just taking the piss :lol

I spent about 30 mins on Wonder Boy and I'm not a fan I got to say. I will try to do a bit better, but this just aint my sort of game - that's the way MGL's go I guess, you'll never please 100% of the people.

(note to Barra: Union is not a real sport) :p

Sorry guys, I have to side with Barra on this one, we are dreadful at Rugby for over a decade.

NZ rules this game - well done Barra - talisman of the Galaga!

- - - Updated - - -

Ugh I hate wonderboy

Brad

Amy did well on this game. :)

Back in the day was good (not great) at this game but being older and slower don't remember the patterns as well but will give it a go

Well there's 2 weeks to play, maybe that's plenty of time for your memory to return? ;)

Amy did well on this game. :)

I was just reading the Wonderboy thread from MGL 8 where Amy got the record. Since I've got no life I've got time to read these things. :p

She hit the same sticking point as I used to back in the day. A cloud jump at the end of Area 7 Round 2. Not impossible just bloody hard.