Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 19 - Call for ideas ...

As it turns out what I was in favour of is the same as the majority so that's a good thing.... it was very much in favour of me playing ...

So for my sins I guess I must play Crush Roller for the next 8 weeks. You get a lesser sentence for murder these days. :lol

Rob it's great to have you playing in the MGL, it's for everyone to enjoy.

Here we go ... should be fun!

:026:

PS: Crush Roller for 8 weeks, I don't think anyone could handle that ... :censored:

- - - Updated - - -

Haha. My old man is a wizz on that game. Scored around 700k once.

So that's where your Galaga skills came from? Inheritance through biology, or was that from your mum's side ... :laugh:

@Rob - Its not just about the winning, you shouldnt be worried of it turning people away. The contests are designed (well should be) for people to have fun.

@OOO he scores around 150k on galaga. I just practiced a lot :). Am I good at crush roller?? Big fat NO! hehe

@Rob - Its not just about the winning, you shouldnt be worried of it turning people away. The contests are designed (well should be) for people to have fun.

@OOO he scores around 150k on galaga. I just practiced a lot :). Am I good at crush roller?? Big fat NO! hehe

I've always been in MGL for fun but there have been a few dramas along the way.

My Dad will still boast about having the highest score on the 1st pinball we owned which was sold 25 years ago.

One of his mates scored 136K on our Gottlieb Golden Arrow which held up for a long time. I finally beat it with 156K only for my Dad to get 181K a few weeks later. Nobody ever got close to that score before we sold the game (against my wishes). To this day he'll still say if pinball scores come up "Who had the high score on Golden Arrow?" A few years later He almost rolled our next pinball a Bally Supersonic. He had a high 900K game. Then again I watched my Mum get 912K on Supersonic. She looked up, saw the score and choked. But for looking at the score I'm guessing a rollover would've happened.

Parents on games. :rolleyes

Personally I don't give a rats who wins, congrats to whoever does.

More people started playing golf when tiger was winning.

More people took up tennis when Layton started winning.

Part of that is the glory of beating the champion.

The whole point of this is to have fun, and I'm sorry, but if anyone doesn't want to play it because they're afraid their results will kill the competition, I hope they get set straight.

20 odd people playing means..... 19 don't win. I think I finished 20th out of 22 and played more games during the competition than I have played since.

I'm here for playing with a reason, having fun, trying different games and being in awe of the champions.

Personally I don't give a rats who wins, congrats to whoever does.

More people started playing golf when tiger was winning.

More people took up tennis when Layton started winning.

Part of that is the glory of beating the champion.

The whole point of this is to have fun, and I'm sorry, but if anyone doesn't want to play it because they're afraid their results will kill the competition, I hope they get set straight.

20 odd people playing means..... 19 don't win. I think I finished 20th out of 22 and played more games during the competition than I have played since.

I'm here for playing with a reason, having fun, trying different games and being in awe of the champions.

I have been set straight. Very much so. :redface

I'm here for playing with a reason, having fun, trying different games.

You wrote a great post.

All scores are welcome and everyone has a chance to improve their game, set new PBs and share their experience.

• 1 month later...
Damn, I missed the start of this MGL. Guess I should have checked back more regularly. :(

Hey I sent you a PM before it started ...

You can still join in and play ... :045:

You placed a great 2nd in the previous MGL ...