Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Changes to the Admin/Mod team

Due to Ian (Pinny Parlour) stepping down from his moderator role and Viper is very busy outside of this forum at the moment. We had the need for a new mod and the successful person Fair Dinkum Dan have accepted the role.

Its was a sad day when Pinny Parlour announced he would step down as he has done a lot for this forum and arcade in general here in Australia. On behalf everyone here I would like to say thank you for your efforts

It is hoped that when Viper has some spare time he will be back.

Thank you John and Ian, Dan

Thanks guys for the vote of confidence and my appointment to Moderator.

I hope my contribution will help the already great running and maintaining of this site.

All you guys deserve acknowledgement for the work you do here to make this site what it is today. :023:

Cheers,

Dan :cool:

Thanks Dave, and thank you Gavin for the kind words. :)

I'm just like most here, who loves this hobby and tries to help others, be it new or old to all things arcade.

This place has a great community base with such a collective wealth of information.

Even I learn something new from this site everytime I visit. :023:

Cheers,

Dan :cool:

Thanks for the kinds works all. :)

Am still around but have just ended my Mod duties. :)

Cheers and thank you.

Ian

P.S. Congratulations Dan.

Good luck with your future pursuits Ian... whatever they may be. Good to see you will still be around.

PK

• 1 month later...

Another New Mod

Guyz,

Been abit lazy but some may have noticed by now that DaveJedi is a new moderator. Good luck Dave.

Cheers :023:

P.S There are always changes happening on the site and you never know, we may need another mod. We will advise when we are looking. :D

Guyz,

Been abit lazy but some may have noticed by now that DaveJedi is a new moderator. Good luck Dave.

Cheers :023:

P.S There are always changes happening on the site and you never know, we may need another mod. We will advise when we are looking. :D

Thanks for makeing it Public I was hopeing to be "MOD INCOGNITO" :110: ;)