Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pinball rescue coming to pinfest

OK all you lot Gordon and I are going to be at the Pinfest next month with bells on, we can't wait so we can put ugly mugs to the people that order from us.

We are trying to bring as many of our products that we can fit in one classic 1977 Ford Sundowner station wagon as we can so if you are wanting anything in particular let me know before hand so we can have it on board put a side and you can save on postage.

We will have all apron decals we carry, most plastics sets except for the rare woodrail titles not needed down here, all coin door decals, spinner decals, drop target decals, fliiper button protectors including the new removable adhesive type, roto target decals sets, and other items I can't remember on the spot and I may have some of our extremely loud Pinball collared shirts in bright yellow in case the power goes out.

Alright that's enough and if you want to buy anything we will be only taking cash and make sure it's dried.

Looking forward to seeing you all there and if you are reading this and have not made up your mind in going IT"S A NO BRAINER NOW come on and bring your sense of humor and lets make this the biggest show in the country for Pinball !!!

Hooroo

Lee Feldwick

This is great news for Pinfest to have Pinball Rescue on board. You and Gordon are the best in the business.

You'll add a little bit of glamour to the event too if you decide to wear shorts and show off those sexy legs of yours ;)

Have a great Pinfest,

Best, bret

Absolutely... and do it for the love of it which is really refreshing to see.

It's perfection to 100% with their parts too, everything is mind blowingly perfect.

And yup as you mentioned, nicest guys around.

I hope you all have a great time at Pinfest, wish I could be there .. I think it will be awesome!

If any of you Newy boys have any old caravans you want to get rid of then Lee is your man. Bring them along.
He's already taken one off my hands and off to Qld it went.

It'll be good to catch up with you guys over a beer;)