Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Hardcore Gamer Gives Up Games For Marriage

I don't think she's making him sell it.

I am selling my “classic” video game collection, because I am going to marry this wonderful girl (see image).

and we could use the money. Also and frankly, I don’t have time to play Combat or Metal Slug anymore.

mmmmmmm.... dunnno...

still recon she would be behind it saying they need money for a new house/kids etc... hey look at all thgat junk um stuff you been collecting...wow...must be worth a bit....honey you know if you really loved me you would sell it cos you cant play it all the time and you would make us both happy with the money and the new house we would own...

i would still be telling her to fuck off

100%

mmmmmmm.... dunnno...

still recon she would be behind it saying they need money for a new house/kids etc... hey look at all thgat junk um stuff you been collecting...wow...must be worth a bit....honey you know if you really loved me you would sell it cos you cant play it all the time and you would make us both happy with the money and the new house we would own...

i would still be telling her to fuck off

Bet in a couple of years she says "Your not the man i married" now he,s been pussy whipped

Sounds too good to be true Elvis... watch your back she might have alterior motives :D

Nah mate this one's genuine. I had to go through a few duds to find this one, and I'm holding on tight! :)

Nah mate this one's genuine. I had to go through a few duds to find this one, and I'm holding on tight! :)

Is this the same one who helped you with the pilot holes in your MAME cab? I was impressed enough with that... I on the other hand got a roll of the eyes and told to keep the noise down with the power tools. :lol