Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL OPENING of GameRoom Essentials (pic heavy)

State
    190 Yorktown Road, Craigmore SA
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    287 Post(s)

Getting worried that I won't have enough machines :/

State
    Adelaide SA
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quoted
    101 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gameroom View Post
    Getting worried that I won't have enough machines :/
    Better buy some .....lol

State
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    287 Post(s)

don't have the cash to buy some.....so i borrowed some.

An extra 10 machines either just came in, or on their way.

State
    Adelaide
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Quoted
    348 Post(s)
    don't have the cash to buy some.....so i borrowed some.

An extra 10 machines either just came in, or on their way.
    Great! Your place must be pretty packed with machines at the moment then. Any photos??

State
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    287 Post(s)

Took a heap of photos but exceeded my upload limit on here. Don't have time to set up another account

State
    Adelaide
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quoted
    727 Post(s)
    Took a heap of photos but exceeded my upload limit on here. Don't have time to set up another account
    Email them to me Danny, if I get them before Boz and I head for your place tonight I'll add them to the thread.

May have to split them up into several emails or resize them before sending so they come through.

State
    Sa
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quoted
    426 Post(s)
    Hope it goes great Danny,
    After finishing work early, driving to the school where my wife had the pinball hauler (captiva) and leaving my car there, I went and picked up AC/DC to take to Danny for tomorrow's meet.
    Thanks to Gary at @amutech for fixing the small issues the machine had so I could loan it.

Get down to Danny's and great setup from what I saw. Best of luck.

Go to get my car from where it was left in a nice quiet backstreet.............
    car.JPG
    And this is what I find!!!!

Start fuming and checking cars in nearby driveways, knocking on doors to find the a$$hole.
    After no luck, go back to the car to find a note from the person who did it....Rang and exchanged details.
    So after much anger and spoils to the night at least the person did the right thing, so thank them for it.

Danny I hope your day goes off awesomely as I am still f**ked off about what happened at my end and need a positive out of the whole experience.

State
    South Australia
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    88 Post(s)
    I feel your pain re the damage. Had the same happen to me 'twice'.... $8,000 damage and the lowlifes didn't leave a note or anything. I can only hope Karma pays them an expensive visit one day.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

State
    Sydney
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    164 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by camaro View Post
    Hope it goes great Danny,
    After finishing work early, driving to the school where my wife had the pinball hauler (captiva) and leaving my car there, I went and picked up AC/DC to take to Danny for tomorrow's meet.
    Thanks to Gary at @amutech for fixing the small issues the machine had so I could loan it.

Get down to Danny's and great setup from what I saw. Best of luck.

Go to get my car from where it was left in a nice quiet backstreet.............
    car.JPG
    And this is what I find!!!!

Start fuming and checking cars in nearby driveways, knocking on doors to find the a$$hole.
    After no luck, go back to the car to find a note from the person who did it....Rang and exchanged details.
    So after much anger and spoils to the night at least the person did the right thing, so thank them for it.

Danny I hope your day goes off awesomely as I am still f**ked off about what happened at my end and need a positive out of the whole experience.
    If I was you I would look at the bright side of that. The people actually did the right thing, you could have had it done by some asshole who just drives off.

State
    Sa
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quoted
    426 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kasp View Post
    If I was you I would look at the bright side of that. The people actually did the right thing, you could have had it done by some asshole who just drives off.
    Yeah true as I said
    Quote Originally Posted by camaro View Post
    But now I have to deal with insurance companies and be without a car for who knows how long. Still sucks when you try to help someone get off the bones of their backsides after what happened to Danny, and this is the end result.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information