Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

8 Ball Deluxe pinball

I know where a friend has one for sale in South Queensland..it is a project as far as I know but priced very well. The guy selling is top notch, no hassle there. Any interest send me a PM.

Stop talkin' and start chalkin' :)

Stop talkin' and start chalkin' :)

I love that !

Super cool machine and great in line drop targets. Will probably get one of these next time i import.

- - - Updated - - -

I know its a long shot, but if anyone would like to part with theirs or know of one, i'd like a eight ball deluxe pinball

Or a nice HUO Xenon.........Hint Hint :cool:

I know where a friend has one for sale in South Queensland..it is a project as far as I know but priced very well. The guy selling is top notch, no hassle there. Any interest send me a PM.

From memory the playfield on this machine was in good nick. Had a look at it 2 weeks ago, can't remember too much other than that. Definitely no hassle with the guy selling it, nice bloke. I think its untested instead of a project machine, as far as I know its a complete game.

2 eight balls and one eight ball deluxe. There is a second eight ball deluxe but its a keeper. Lack of funds at the time or it would have been in the trailer and sitting in Dubbo by now.